You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Polo Shirts

WaltonRed

I also like that Italian old man's polo from Art Gallery. I have a fine merino long sleeved polo from them and it's boss.

I've got 2 of them (brown and maroon) & they're my 2 favourite items of clothing that I own.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a belter, £110 though so I'll be leaving it to the posh cunts.

fred-perry-laurel-wreath-fred-perry-two-

fred-perry-laurel-wreath-fred-perry-two-

Bought this today, managed to get £40 off it on eBay.

Still a total rip off but it's been bugging me so I just fucking bought it.

I'll tell the missus it was £25.

Some of the stuff in this thread is fucking awful. The only explanation I can think of is that a lot of you are either blind or partially sighted. I'm offended by some of the stuff Moof has posted and can only assume he's actually David Blunkett.

Get yourselves a nice Ralph Lauren Polo and leave the top button open, you fucking quims.

• Upvote 2

Ralph Lauren gear is for people who wear pink corduroys & stare wistfully into the middle distance whilst thinking about Jean Michel Jarre light shows & fondling their own buttocks.

You dress like a Top of the Pops presenter from the 70's. Yewtree should be all over you.

• Upvote 2

Ralph Lauren clothing used to be boss, but it has been rubbish for about twenty years. The Quality is just awful and I'm pretty sure that they use recycled teabags instead of cotton to make their polo shirts.

Ralph Lauren clothing used to be boss, but it has been rubbish for about twenty years. The Quality is just awful and I'm pretty sure that they use recycled teabags instead of cotton to make their polo shirts.

yeah the t shirt quality is awful too. I bought a pair of RL espadrilles last year from office reduced to £16 from £54. Thought i was back in my Miami Vice days. Holiday only of course.

• Upvote 1

Some of the stuff in this thread is fucking awful. The only explanation I can think of is that a lot of you are either blind or partially sighted. I'm offended by some of the stuff Moof has posted and can only assume he's actually David Blunkett.

Get yourselves a nice Ralph Lauren Polo and leave the top button open, you fucking quims.

It's how you wear it that counts

• Upvote 1