You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Polo Shirts

WaltonRed

I've decided to get a collection of Polo shirts with different animal logos on them, for reasons as yet unknown to me. So far I have got a Shark (Le Shark), a Penguin (Original Penguin), Croc (Lacoste) and a Golden Eagle (Lyle and Scott). To borrow F**tball parlance, I'm set to pounce on a Jack Wills Chicken in a top hat and a Paul Smith Multi-coloured Zebra. Any other recommendations? Not sure if I am arsed about Ralph Lauren and his polo playing ways, seems a bit lord of the manor-ish to me. Got any Lizards, Monkeys or Honey Badgers for me?

Go.

Ive never heard any parlance even similar to that let alone F**tball.

I've decided to get a collection of Polo shirts with different animal logos on them, for reasons as yet unknown to me. So far I have got a Shark (Le Shark), a Penguin (Original Penguin), Croc (Lacoste) and a Golden Eagle (Lyle and Scott). To borrow F**tball parlance, I'm set  to pounce on a Jack Wills Chicken in a top hat and a Paul Smith Multi-coloured Zebra. Any other recommendations? Not sure if I am arsed about Ralph Lauren and his polo playing ways, seems a bit lord of the manor-ish to me. Got any Lizards, Monkeys or Honey Badgers for me?

Go.

Elephant - Banana Republic

• Upvote 1

Got a couple of polos from a local store called Fatface. You can buy online as well. I got mine during a sale but they normally sell for £20 or more but are excellent quality - a lot better than the equivalent priced stuff from places like Next for example.

Sounds good.  Lets home this local shop someday decides to spread it's wings and open up shops on every single bloody highstreet and Airport terminal in the UK and Ireland.

Doing the top button is a Mod thing.

I always do it myself although if I was fat or wanted to look to JFK I would probably give it a miss too. Then again, i don't have Presidential hair or cheat on my wife.

What were we talking about again?

Oh aye and people who do the top button on a dress shirt look like their Mum dressed them.

Everything is still brand new - sorry if there are still some glitches and stuff. We'll get there soon enough, though.

HJ

I dont tend to follow all that stuff and just wait for it all to kick off. I will most likely not realise who is playing for who(ourselves apart) until I see the line ups. I tend to ignore the non game related stuff.

• 1 month later...