Quantcast
Polo Shirts - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WaltonRed

Polo Shirts

Just like the foreign sites on the FF which the likes of Woo and Cain use to get f**tie tops on the cheap.

Anyone know any similar sites which sell Fred Perry polo shirts for less than they go for normally, or similar shirt makes?

ebay's alright mate. I've had a couple of LaCoste and Hugo Boss ones off there for golf.

Just use a decent seller, you know how it works.

There's usually some decent stuff in Resurrection. The polo shirts aren't a make or anything like that, but some of them are pretty smart. You can get some alright ones for around £20-25.

Then you'll be needing some proper fake ones, mate.

Aye.

Tbf, I've got a few blag ones off the internet and I'm wearing a Ralp Lauren one I got in Bangkok right now, and I genuinely can't even tell the difference.

I have two realy Hugo Boss ones, which I paid about 45-50 notes for, and I've got one blag on which was a tenner. They're still good quality cotton shirts with the same badge and buttons on. I genuinely can't remember which one is the fake one now, as I've had them all so long.

Some things just aren't better when you pay 5 times the price for them. I reckon Polo shirts are deffo one of them.

i'd say they were slim too as its got 'slim' written next to it.

nice tshirt, like. Shame about the colour.

I'd get some too Ted if I knew where to get some.

And I saw it was slim its just with different makes they make them different sizes and stuff.

I get a small in a normal Fred Perry, and a medium in the slim so just wanted to be sure.

eBay, la. They've got that shit coming out the yin yang. Literally; it's all made by eight year old Chineses.