You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wenger moaning again.....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come back when you win 1 PL title. Hell even Blackburn has won the PL:whistle:

Come back where?

To this Liverpool forum?

Are you going to stay here on your own and wait for us all?

Odd ball.

First of all I dont know whats the point of posting a Squillaci intervie, unless you are trying to take digs. Which shows you are butthurt of what i said. Caroll doesnt decide if he goes or not, Pearce has the final say. Wenger put pressure on the FA and had meetings with Capello to overturn Pearces decisions which was purely selfish reasons. End of the day I find it funny you make fun of Arsenal the season Man U overtook your league record. Its sad to see the mentality of Liverpool fans who has developed small club mentality who takes more pleasure on others failing rather than focus on their own failure.

Err, no he doesnt. Carroll can tell Pearse to fuck off and not pick him. Which he has basically done.

Find it amusing that we know we need to make wholesale changes and the well documented troubles we've had over the past three years hasn't helped.

But Arsenal fans carry on with their smug demeanor when if there isn't any changes down south next season we may leap frog them with the right signing as Wenger seems to be to stubborn to change his style.

I find it hilarious that after needing a win to go top just a few weeks ago, they have fallen through the floor and only get fourth. With all the Fabregas will he/won't he? shite to endure again this summer. I reckon they're lucky Spurs got that Europa place, because if not, ourselves and Spurs could very easily lad them on their arses into 5th next season. Then he could moan all he likes.... from France, because he wouldn't be surviving that.

come back when you win 1 PL title. Hell even Blackburn has won the PL:whistle:

What the fuck have you won lately? you finished 4th in a 2 horse race you blew "the quadruple" in 2 weeks and your manager is having a fucking mental break down your back 4 is as solid as a chocolate fire guard your goalkeeper/ers are amongst the worse in any top league in europe your captain has publically slagged off the clubs ambition (2nd is ok and all that)and your on here trying to make out your in better shape than Liverpool,haha you wont finish in the top 4 next year,Fabregas has practically left and wengers goin the nut house enjoy your summer abs 'cos next season everyone will be laughing a Arsenal.

and in one short sentence you sum up perfectly the new breed of Football fan.

In the immortal words of Tim from The Office... '' you're a cock. COCK ''

I have a feeling he is very aware of what he posted and was being a cheeky chappy.

The lack of self awareness from Arsenal fans is always staggering, however.

I wager that young Mr. Abs will not be seen here next season.

I have a feeling he is very aware of what he posted and was being a cheeky chappy.

The lack of self awareness from Arsenal fans is always staggering, however.

I wager that young Mr. Abs will not be seen here next season.

Abs will be here next season and I still dont believe you will make the top four next season....thats not being disrespectful, but just honest

Abs will be here next season and I still dont believe you will make the top four next season....thats not being disrespectful, but just honest

You are a cock. That said, there's quite a few people whow ould agree with that. I think we'll struggle to finish above United, Shitty and Chelsea, which leaves Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool for fourth.

I suppose it all depends on who buys who, and how successful those purchases are. And who leaves which club, to go where. Obviously Chelsea is the joker in the pack, given the managerial vacancy.

I would also expect Arsenal to improve, because Wenger knows he's got to spend and buy some players with backbone abnd leadership skills who can also defend. Not sure how the loss of Fabregas will affect Arsenal, assuming he finally gets his way and leaves.

I wonder if the Parker interest is genuine? Either way, a big hard bastard of a CB will arive. Maybe Cahill.

You are a cock. That said, there's quite a few people whow ould agree with that. I think we'll struggle to finish above United, Shitty and Chelsea, which leaves Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool for fourth.

I suppose it all depends on who buys who, and how successful those purchases are. And who leaves which club, to go where. Obviously Chelsea is the joker in the pack, given the managerial vacancy.

I would also expect Arsenal to improve, because Wenger knows he's got to spend and buy some players with backbone abnd leadership skills who can also defend. Not sure how the loss of Fabregas will affect Arsenal, assuming he finally gets his way and leaves.

I wonder if the Parker interest is genuine? Either way, a big hard bastard of a CB will arive. Maybe Cahill.

I think it will be craziest summer in a long time, mainly because teams will wanna spend big before the financial rules comes in. I think we will spend big this summer as Wenger is finally feeling the pressure and with us having a new owner and this being his first transfer window, I expect us to sign better players than we have in long time. Already Denilson, Bendtner and Vela has been confirmed to leave the club and we expect to hear Clichy signing for Inter coming few days.

I dont think the top 3 are that clear cut. Chelsea will have a new manager and their main players are all getting older like Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Anelka. You never know how the new manager will manage. Man City looks to be the real deal, but they can easily sign too many players and have too many big egos. Man u is the most stable so you have to expect them to be there and there about. As you say it all depends on who signs who

Arsenal have a thin squad and it's getting thinner. Bendtner wants out. Denilson wants out. Cesc wants out (no surprise there). Nasri wants out. Clichy wants out. (only player at the club that was part of their last league title)

Then there are the players that Wenger SHOULD sell but won't -- Eboue, Almunia(he's too shit to be sold), Squillaci, etc.