You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafael Benítez on the brink of leaving Liverpool over Anfield rift

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, being a World Cup year might help us considerably this summer - it knocks us off the back pages, but also makes the transfer window more compressed for quality players. It does also mean we can take our time re the manager if it is just a dance where each side is positioning itself, becasue nothing else is going to happen in the footballing world until mid-July.

Actually, being a World Cup year might help us considerably this summer - it knocks us off the back pages, but also makes the transfer window more compressed for quality players. It does also mean we can take our time re the manager if it is just a dance where each side is positioning itself, becasue nothing else is going to happen in the footballing world until mid-July.

Absolutely agree with this. I need a break from this club, and everybody in, it like never before.

I honestly cannot be fucking arsed to get into this pro / anti Benitez shite, especially when his (alleged ?) transfer spend is brought into it, but I will say this : over this past, disasterous, God forsaken season, any one of us :drool:could have done a far better job, and won far more points than Benitez mustered, by better using the players already at his disposal.

Lefties up the left, righties up the right, a balance between attacking and defensive players etc etc

Just simple, common sense stuff.

I honestly cannot be fucking arsed to get into this pro / anti Benitez shite, especially when his (alleged ?) transfer spend is brought into it, but I will say this : over this past, disasterous, God forsaken season, any one of us :drool:could have done a far better job, and won far more points than Benitez mustered, by better using the players already at his disposal.

Lefties up the left, righties up the right, a balance between attacking and defensive players etc etc

Just simple, common sense stuff.

Kennys spell's gonna love you!

That Echo cover story tonight nearly made me cry.

£110,000 interest a day we pay.

We are going to go under and its all down to David Moores and yet he sits in silence.

Call yourself a fucking red you moronic twat.

You sure you haven't been reading my credit card bills?

So another week and not one bit of news on what's going on? I think both sides need to get their heads together and quickly, at least for the sake of the fans. It sometimes seems like they're that wrapped up in trying to get one over eachother that niether sides cares enough for the fans anymore.

Maybe next week then? Or the week after? Or do we just hang around until after the world cup or something?

Edited by Red Phoenix