You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benitez fate should be sealed tonight

Mitch

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give him until christmas. See what happens with the owners, transfer window, etc. If we get decent owners maybe he could turn this around, but not with the same two cuntfaces here. Rafa's probably had enough anyway. Can you imagine having to work for them? Why would he want to stay if he doesn't see something changing?

Next few months will probably see big changes, and I cannot fucking wait.

It should have.

So we finished second? Big whoop, I'll be sure to inform the club historians that our magnificent achievement of not winning anything needs to be recognised. A plaque maybe?

Agreed.

We lost the league last year because of his obsessive cautiousness. No more, time to go.

I'd rather have lost the league having a go at the likes of Fulham at home than the shite he served up at times.

Thanks for the good times Rafa.

No resources:

Kuijt 10mil

Babel 11mil

Benayoun 6mil

Riera 8 mil

Pennant 6 mil

Fucking skint, we are.

Yup, cos our rivals NEVER spend anything on players, they NEVER stuff up in the transfer market eh?

Including Kuyt & Benny in that list of yours makes you look a bit silly as well.

edit: Another thing that really gets my goat is that the people who say they want us to challenge for the title seem to be the same ones who go through great pains to point out that our 2nd place finish last season meant nothing. I don't quite get this to be honest. I hope we challenge and see our 2nd place finish last year as quite an achievement considering we placed ahead of Chelsea & Arse.

04/05 - shite. Obviously didn't matter due to Istanbul and the fact it was his first year.

05/06 - excellent. Saw a proper team for the first time since 01/02 with some superb performances. Won F.A Cup.

06/07 - utter fucking gash. Sporadic performances here and there against shite opposition, and Arsenal, aside; it was fucking dreadful.

07/08 - yet again, shite for the most part. Picked up in the last couple of months but we were battling it out with Everton for fourth and went back a position on even the fucking awful 06/07.

08/09 - started off fucking terrible and looked like it was only going to get worse. Last six week saw some of the best football played by the club in the last fifteen years. Earned him a stay of execution for me.

09/10 - ya ma.

Good answer.

'05 was the competition that matters above all else

yes, we were lucky

yes, you were right and i was wrong about Jose in that Inter this year is way more impressive than winning a shitty League with lots of money.

'06 Gerrard would not play RM again.

This is modern football; players do what they want.

I say credit to Rafa; he signed a bloke that i thought was a mistake (did you?) (Crouch) & was brilliant

'07 we went to the CL final

see my Jose comment

amazing

'08 Torres was signed

I thought it was a mistake as he would be too weak.

Did you want him?

'09 We had a miracle season.

Lot of luck

Lot of Xabi

Look at Arse (who spend more than us) this year. How close did they get to the League?

'10

Shit

Aqua is an appaling signing

I'd give him until christmas. See what happens with the owners, transfer window, etc. If we get decent owners maybe he could turn this around, but not with the same two cuntfaces here. Rafa's probably had enough anyway. Can you imagine having to work for them? Why would he want to stay if he doesn't see something changing?

Give him 'til Christmas, why? What does that solve apart from furthering this slide we're seeing? Decent owners? They have no baring on the tactics employed or the mismanagement of finances that have been handed down to Benitez. Why would he want to stay? Because he's meant to love the club, or is it that he perhaps would rather go to Juve whilst he still can?

No resources:

Kuijt 10mil

Babel 11mil

Benayoun 6mil

Riera 8 mil

Pennant 6 mil

Fucking skint, we are.

You utter cunt!

If you don't like him fine but we are skint because of 4 people and he isn't one of them.

You can't even spell our players names correctly you tit

We just did that.

If he stays, speaking as someomne that likles the man, it can only be because we've got no money to sack him and offer a budget to a new man.

Being deliberatley destabilised by the two twats didn't help, but his time's up.

Give him 'til Christmas, why? What does that solve apart from furthering this slide we're seeing? Decent owners?

If he had the cash from decent owners with players like Pepe, Carra, Agger, Johnson, Mascher, Gerrard, Aquilani and Torres already in place I think he could tweak things so that they were good enough. His shit subs have mostly been down to lack of quality on the bench the way I see it, if we had a decent bench we'd maybe be able to win something, and I think he's likely to have learnt that if he has money in the future to use it a lot more wisely.

He's probably off of his own accord anyway, the club is run like a joke and he's likely to have had enough.

"In the past we have some players talking about signing three, four or five new players. I agree with them that, more or less, that is what we will have to do." - Rafa.

Six seasons, £230m and 60 signings but we still need to sign half a team.

Comical.

Good answer.

'05 was the competition that matters above all else

yes, we were lucky

yes, you were right and i was wrong about Jose in that Inter this year is way more impressive than winning a shitty League with lots of money.

Like I say, he was bedding in and no-one was arsed about where we finished that season.

'06 Gerrard would not play RM again.

This is modern football; players do what they want.

I say credit to Rafa; he signed a bloke that i thought was a mistake (did you?) (Crouch) & was brilliant

Wasn't keen on Crouch but after the previous season at, Rafa could have signed Titus Bramble and I'd have gone with it. As for Gerrard, he did play on the right didn't he?

'07 we went to the CL final

see my Jose comment

amazing

Yeah, and the all round awfulness of our league - and domestic cup campaign - was swept under the Athens rug.

'08 Torres was signed

I thought it was a mistake as he would be too weak.

Did you want him?

I did want Torres as I'd bought into the hype.

'09 We had a miracle season.

Lot of luck

Lot of Xabi

Look at Arse (who spend more than us) this year. How close did they get to the League?

Look at Arse this season; they've sold one of their top forwards and one of their top defenders; they've been without their top midfielder and top striker nearly all season. How far from the league are they now?

'10

Shit

Aqua is an appaling signing

In fact, fuck it. I hate talking about managers and should they stay/go because the consequences are too big and unknown and it's pointless trying to figure out what the best option is.

I'm back on the fence, and don't give a flying fuck because we're going nowhere with these owners anyway.

If he had the cash from decent owners with players like Pepe, Carra, Agger, Johnson, Mascher, Gerrard, Aquilani and Torres already in place I think he could tweak things so that they were good enough. His shit subs have mostly been down to lack of quality on the bench the way I see it, if we had a decent bench we'd maybe be able to win something, and I think he's likely to have learnt that if he has money in the future to use it a lot more wisely.

He's probably off of his own accord anyway, the club is run like a joke and he's likely to have had enough.

Learnt his lesson, the most stubborn man at the club has learnt his lesson? Do me a fuckin' favour. The decent bench problem, that's Rafa's fault, no one elses. And as for the last part, he's had enough? Let me tell you here and now, he should consider himself lucky if he was here next season, he's the last person who should decide whether he's staying at the club.

Learnt his lesson, the most stubborn man at the club has learnt his lesson? Do me a fuckin' favour. The decent bench problem, that's Rafa's fault, no one elses. And as for the last part, he's had enough? Let me tell you here and now, he should consider himself lucky if he was here next season, he's the last person who should decide whether he's staying at the club.

You're probably right considering the shit we've had to endure this season. He's made massive, massive fuck ups that have gone on and on all the way through it. To be honest I'm completely sick of it all.

An ex-manc downing us earlier and we're playing chelsea next that could hand the mancs the title aswell. You couldn't make it up, and that's without all the shit surrounding the owners, manager and players we don't think should be having time on the pitch.

Something good has to happen soon.

Not something that should be massively respected no but something that I don't think 6 months down the line should lead to your fate being sealed.

We finished 2nd when the league was there for the taking....we finished 2nd cos of his caution in the middle of the season. The last few months of the season showed what the players could actually do with the leash taken off...2nd was not much of an achievment for him when I believe he cost us the league.

It should have.

So we finished second? Big whoop, I'll be sure to inform the club historians that our magnificent achievement of not winning anything needs to be recognised. A plaque maybe?

Exactly, Fat Ron finished 2nd for Villa once back in 92-93, a much bigger achievement than us finishing 2nd but he was out on his fat arse the next season after a poor season.