You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most successful managers have a cuntish streak about them. Plus the type of player he favours ? Would that be good players ? Because we have enough cuntish players ourselves and always have had. Barcelona haven't always played this way you know, i remember plenty of their teams diving around like a bunch of cheating twats.

Well yeah but Robben, Drogba, Terry? I don't we've had as cunty players as them.

Besides which I'm not really thinking of the cheating aspect more the uninspired football and the tendency to throw Robert Huth, or a version of, upfront when things aren't going well.

And I'm talking about the Barcelona of right now and over the last few years under Guardiola. That's the pinnacle we should aim for.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
Well yeah but Robben, Drogba, Terry? I don't we've had as cunty players as them.

Besides which I'm not really thinking of the cheating aspect more the uninspired football and the tendency to throw Robert Huth, or a version of, upfront when things aren't going well.

And I'm talking about the Barcelona of right now and over the last few years under Guardiola. That's the pinnacle we should aim for.

Teams go through transitions. We played like the Barcelona of today, i know it's a long way back, but we did. We'll have our day again as it's all swings and roundabouts.

Mohrinho has been successful with what he has achieved, i don't particularly love the guy but he makes me laugh and he'd win a war of words with Taggart and the like and make us laugh in the process. He's a cheeky one, but if he was our manager he'd be our cheeky one. If he brought success back then most fans would soon change their tune, but that is football for you these days.

Teams go through transitions. We played like the Barcelona of today, i know it's a long way back, but we did. We'll have our day again as it's all swings and roundabouts.

Mohrinho has been successful with what he has achieved, i don't particularly love the guy but he makes me laugh and he'd win a war of words with Taggart and the like and make us laugh in the process. He's a cheeky one, but if he was our manager he'd be our cheeky one. If he brought success back then most fans would soon change their tune, but that is football for you these days.

You're right there.

You're also right about us one day getting to high a peak as the 87-88 season we probably will. Never under Mourinho though. I'm tired of the pragmatic football we've played since 98. It's had it's moments but it's not, as we've seen, a style that holds up over time. Maybe that's one reason why Maureen doesn't stay anywhere too long and why Rafa and Ged before him burned out towards the end.

Guest Pistonbroke
You're right there.

You're also right about us one day getting to high a peak as the 87-88 season we probably will. Never under Mourinho though. I'm tired of the pragmatic football we've played since 98. It's had it's moments but it's not, as we've seen, a style that holds up over time. Maybe that's one reason why Maureen doesn't stay anywhere too long and why Rafa and Ged before him burned out towards the end.

Agree fully with that.

Money talks these days and i can't see any of the top managers staying at a top club for a great length of time. Taggart has only stayed on at the mancs because he wouldn't get half the success anywhere else in Europe and why leave a successful team in the Premier league to manage another prem league side. Wenger is starting to get itchy feet in my opinion.

My point is, Mouhrinho could maybe get us back into the groove of winning things regular, if he was to do that then the next manager would have a great base to start from and if we land a good one we might be talking about a new golden era. You have to learn to walk before you can run, we are caught between the two at the moment.

• 5 weeks later...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI&hl=da_DK&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI&hl=da_DK&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

not often you see players cry with their x-managers.'

Edit: how the hell do i fix this double post video etc ?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI&hl=da_DK&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI&hl=da_DK&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

not often you see players cry with their x-managers.'

Edit: how the hell do i fix this double post video etc ?

Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, look at that 'gay'. Look at how 'gay' he is showing some emotion. How 'gay'!

I mean, all he has done is just won his team the treble.

Its horrible seeing are support drolling all over that attention seeking fuckwit, people have very short memorys when it comes to shit coat.It was only a few years ago when he was fucking detested at Anfield.

Its horrible seeing are support drolling all over that attention seeking fuckwit, people have very short memorys when it comes to shit coat.It was only a few years ago when he was fucking detested at Anfield.

I hated him when he was Chelsea manager but it wasn't a hate that would last. Chelsea were the new fad at the time. He used to wind me up to boiling point at times but time heals. He still could be our manager one day, you just never know in football.

Hate = Mourinho.

Detested = Ferguson.

There is a difference. He has always respected us in the main bar one or two daft skirmishes. It was our manager he didn't respect. The feeling is/was mutual. Shit happens, managers fall out all the time.

There is zero chance of him coming here unless by some miracle a new owner offers him the biggest budget in the land.

Part of his success is just about timing. He knew when to go to Chelsea, with the most money they've ever had and the Mancs dipping a little. He also knew when to get out.

He knew when to go to Inter after Calciopoli had put their rivals back years and the only real threat were the basketcases that are Roma. Now that gap has closed it's time to get out.

Now to Real Madrid, where some poor bloke has already done the legwork of gelling together a team of stars for nine months. Just three points off the title this year, all he needs to do is make up four points and again he'll be hailed as a genius.

Let's also not forget two Champions League finals won against much inferior opposition.

I won't dispute he's a fine fine manager. But he's like one of those old charmers who goes round seducing rich women, then leaving them when the well is running a bit dry.

There is zero chance of him coming here unless by some miracle a new owner offers him the biggest budget in the land.

Part of his success is just about timing. He knew when to go to Chelsea, with the most money they've ever had and the Mancs dipping a little. He also knew when to get out.

He knew when to go to Inter after Calciopoli had put their rivals back years and the only real threat were the basketcases that are Roma. Now that gap has closed it's time to get out.

Now to Real Madrid, where some poor bloke has already done the legwork of gelling together a team of stars for nine months. Just three points off the title this year, all he needs to do is make up four points and again he'll be hailed as a genius.

Let's also not forget two Champions League finals won against much inferior opposition.

I won't dispute he's a fine fine manager. But he's like one of those old charmers who goes round seducing rich women, then leaving them when the well is running a bit dry.

Spot on that!