You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great video to get you in the mood for tomorrow, must watch

Randy Marsh

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QbL8l-eR9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QbL8l-eR9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't be a dry shite.

Hope there's not many sharing your views in Anfield tomorrow night.

Come on I want us to win and everything but lets be real it's not the same feeling as a CL semi, I don't know who would argue that. I mean look at the forum I don't see a big multi page thread talking about the game anywhere do you?

Why bother posting negative bollocks in this thread? If your not arsed about the game surely you cannot be arsed posting in a thread that's aimed at those who are up for it.

Stop trying to break our balls you negative bitches. Come on Redmen, we have a European semi to look forward to and win.

A great video, gave me goosebumps again when Dirk banged in that penalty. But I just can't get the same enthusiasm for the game. I really wish I could. Even if we get to the final I still can't see myself being as up for it as I really should be.

Maybe it's going to take a real thriller tomorrow to put some life back into me after all the spirit has been drained from me this season.

A great video, gave me goosebumps again when Dirk banged in that penalty. But I just can't get the same enthusiasm for the game. I really wish I could. Even if we get to the final I still can't see myself being as up for it as I really should be.

Maybe it's going to take a real thriller tomorrow to put some life back into me after all the spirit has been drained from me this season.

Guest PurpleNose

Anyone not arsed about winning a major European trophy, especially in this absolute K hole of season, has got fucking warped views on football.

I actually find there's a part of me which really doesn't give a fuck after the last few years.

Maybe I'm on the verge of fucking off footie. Seems alien to me, but then so does the club now.

PurpleNose maybe you're right, but I can't see a lot of arsedness around. Can you?

Maybe I'll feel better as we approach kickoff. I haven't really had the butterflies all season though.

Guest PurpleNose
I actually find there's a part of me which really doesn't give a fuck after the last few years.

Maybe I'm on the verge of fucking off footie. Seems alien to me, but then so does the club now.

PurpleNose maybe you're right, but I can't see a lot of arsedness around. Can you?

Maybe I'll feel better as we approach kickoff. I haven't really had the butterflies all season though.

No I can't either.

The excitement hasn't quite hit me yet for this game, but it will tomorrow morning.

Its the league I really haven't given a fuck about for months. I really just can't understand why I was meant to be more excited about finishing 4th than winning a trophy.

I knew from about October we weren't going to win the league and frankly I'd rather finish 7th with a trophy than 4th without.

Its not just the club that feels alien to me, football in general does. Which is why I'm not arsed about gaining the extra bit of revenue from Champions League football, or pandering to the players who will consider their future if we finish 5th rather than 4th.

I care about winning trophies, and playing exciting football. Well only one of those options is available at the moment, so I'll pin my hopes on that salvaging a tiny bit of pride from this monumental fuck up of a season.

I think it is great video and for me looking back at some of those moments genuinely put a lump in my throat. 2005 a great year in my life, to experience the joy of winning a difficult competition after all those years of abuse from the mancs was absolutely brilliant that coupled with the birth of my daughter. Moments etched on me forever.

YNWA

Yes it was inspiring they should get that link sent to the manager and the squad. Rafa needs to shave his beard off that's when it started to go wrong......