You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I have an idea need help.

Guest simon

Guest ShoePiss
Would that be a corner or 3 peice suite?

Does it come with a foot stall?

does it have recliners?

And is it in his dads living room?

Just curious.

Only Redknight can answer this as he's the one who said Simon's suite was too big...

Guest simon

I cant exactly say what it is. The liquid would be as thick as water the drop to make it activate would be when it leaves what is attached to. Thats all i can say at this moment intime and when i say Coin i mean the size of a penny or smaller and moulding it takes the shape to fit on something.

I cant exactly say what it is. The liquid would be as thick as water the drop to make it activate would be when it leaves what is attached to. Thats all i can say at this moment intime and when i say Coin i mean the size of a penny or smaller and moulding it takes the shape to fit on something.

Do you even fucking know what it is? Is your good friend sunnydelight involved in this enterprise?

Guest simon
I can make it. What volume of liquid are we talking about, for that will determine the thickness of the coin?

I'm not sure about 3 times as thick. First will be a prototype like so about as thick as 3 or 4 coins. If it coulb be a type of foam that expands allot more than its original when hits air would be better like. But for now lets just do a liquid.

Guest Pistonbroke

He's inventing the male fake orgasm.

Tell you what Simon. If the birds you have lined up to test this are fit i'll let you use my manhood for 50% equity.

Guest davelfc
He's inventing the male fake orgasm.

There clearly is no such thing nor is there a need for it.

Whatver it is it will make Simon a billionaire and possibly the new owner of something I dare not talk about here.

How about that for irony?

I am really not sure that a sub-forum intended for general chat on a site dedicated to a popular football team will offer you the exposure to people capable of manufacturing a prototype for a brilliant new invention.

Perhaps an engineering forum would yield slightly better results.

Although if you want people to take the piss then, by a million-to-one shot, you got the exact right place.

I'm not sure about 3 times as thick. First will be a prototype like so about as thick as 3 or 4 coins. If it coulb be a type of foam that expands allot more than its original when hits air would be better like. But for now lets just do a liquid.

ca_eureka.jpg

Fucking hell, I think i've worked out what it is! If so, that's a fucking brilliant idea, Simon. Have you bothered applying for a patent for it yet? I have just patented the prototype for what I think it is, online. I just can't think of a suitable name for it. Purely out of interest, what are you calling yours?

Ok, so its thick as 4 penny coins put together, do you have any drawings for the design? What sort of mechanism are you looking at for squirting the liquid? What materials are to be used? What kinda environment will the object be placed in? Do you need it designed for you and do you need the materials to be determined too?