You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I have an idea need help.

Guest simon

Si has invented a mobile bidet.

For midgets.

Gypo midgets without a bathroom.

With fannies.

With holes in there pockets to let the gadget fall out off.

He's going to call it a MobiMigiMingiSquirter.*

*I've trademarked the name on the billionth to one change it works.

I am in the position to make you an offer.

I'll give you a packet a rolos and cheese and onion crisps, but I'd want 51% of your business.

Guest davelfc

SquirtNickel.jpg

Taken me a while but I've been working on the packaging. I'll only charge you £9000 artwork set up fee. I can easily change the currency but I think the US market will be big.

I have reviewed the idea thoroughly and I think it has legs.

PM me the details and I will write you a cheque, once a few i's have been dotted.

Knowing Simon it probably has about 7 legs, 3 eyes, a drumstick holder for the kids and a big "thingy" that helps to make people good.

• Upvote 1

Guest ShoePiss

In.

Simon, pm me with a little more info. I have over 10 years of manufacturing design and test experience in the electronics industry. I know this won't include any of that but as I'm sure this product will go into high volume production I feel that my knowledge of kaizen blitz and six sigma will prove very valuable.

A friend of mine told me he'd thought of the next big thing, a Fingerprint wallet. Access to it could only be gained by scanning, yes you guessed it, your fingerprint. He was convinced this was a good idea, whilst I repeatedly told him it was shit.

He didn't seem to realise that such a wallet would have absolutely no effect on whether or not someone took your wallet in the first place, just that it might be a bitch to get into after it was stolen. Effectively, he'd just lose a more expensive wallet along with its contents.

Simon's idea will mostly likely be better, so lets be a little more patent with him.

I am willing to give a share in this if you can help. I have an idea but im stuck on how to do it. I need a device about the size of a coin. can be thicker Though. It has to be flexible or moulding. It need to be able to squirt a liquid when dropped. I have spoke to numerous trusted individuals about my idea they think its bordering genius. Obviouisly im not going to disclose it on a public forum but if someone can help with this on how to make it. Then i will give about a 15% share in it. My uncle maybe funding it if it works so this is a serious thread. And if this all goes right it will be compuilsary in every area it is needed.

This 'liquid' wouldn't be an acid or cyanide type substance that involves assassination by any chance would it Simon?

If so, what happened to the idea of using an egg as the vehicle for delivering said noxious liquid?

(I'm out, by the way)

I have an idea that hit me this afternoon.

You know sometimes you have a sticker on the top 'step' of a stepladder that says 'This Is Not A Step'?

Well I'm going to start printing and selling those stickers because whoever makes them now is drastically limiting themselves.

If you think of the number of items that aren't steps but don't have a sticker on alerting people to that fact - dustbins, Ipads, trees, etc - I think you'll agree the untapped sales potential is phenomenal.

I'm looking for £8.75 worth of investment in return for 0.00032% equity.

• Upvote 2

I may have sussed it! Curry sauce pellets! Drop them in a pan. Instant curry sauce. No water needed! Beat that Levi Roots!

All you need, based on Simon's ramblings on these pages, is

A big fuck-off shiny knife. The kind that shits people right up. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

A Williams Sonoma frying pan

A coin

Some maleable plastic

Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck book

Gabrielle Union

Simon's funny-anecdote parents

Asda curry sauce

Debt

Some nymphomaniacs

Smallville

How can it fail?!

(Ahm still oot)

....I have spoke to numerous trusted individuals about my idea they think its bordering genius....

After all you and we have been through together - your bay lift problems, your kidnapped dog, the mystery of the incomrehensible tin opener, and last, but not least, your purple trainers - the GF is distraught that we are not all counted amongst your trusted individuals. You've saddened us, Simon, saddened us.

Guest ShoePiss
You've not explained yourself very well, your suite is too big for you and you have a penchant for losing your dags. For those reasons, I'm out.

Simon has a large suite? I thought he was living with his Dad...glad to see he's now a high roller.