Quantcast
I have an idea need help. - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest simon

I have an idea need help.

Guest simon

I am willing to give a share in this if you can help. I have an idea but im stuck on how to do it. I need a device about the size of a coin. can be thicker Though. It has to be flexible or moulding. It need to be able to squirt a liquid when dropped. I have spoke to numerous trusted individuals about my idea they think its bordering genius. Obviouisly im not going to disclose it on a public forum but if someone can help with this on how to make it. Then i will give about a 15% share in it. My uncle maybe funding it if it works so this is a serious thread. And if this all goes right it will be compuilsary in every area it is needed.

"It has to be flexible or moulding."

I have no idea what this even means.

If you are really serious about having someone assist with the manufacturing of any produce, then it's important they at least have some clue what it is you're trying to actually make, what it's made of, things like this.

I can move anythiong round the country for you. Also I can store the goods for you.

Obviously this is latter stages of your idea, Until then I dont know what the FUCK you are on about.

Si, here's a selection of questions any reasonable minded person might task you to consider before offering any advice:

What sort of liquid?

Define dropped - from what sort of height?

Which coin? 5p piece or 50p piece?

How flexible?

Moulded from papier maché or plastic?

Hollow or sponge?

What colour will it be?

Can it bounce?

Does it need to be re-useable?

Put another way, Si, you're going to have to give up a considerable slice of your genius before you procure any investment of time or money.

Guest TK-421

Sounds like a mobile shoe washer. You bounce the device as you're walking along and the liquid jets out and cleans your footwear - useful shoe maintenance on the move. It needs to be shaped like a coin, obviously.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8MeE8Ik4Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8MeE8Ik4Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]