You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Mist

4th is almost impossible and we will have a rough idea by the time we play on Sunday so lets try out some of the young lads.

They will give a good account of themselves and if we win so be it.

However if the shoe was on the other foot would the manc's go for the win-like fuck they would.

Really want to see whiskey-nose's face when team is announced.

Really d'ont want manc's getting 19.

Exactly. Ferguson wouldn't hesitate to throw his reserves in, everybody knows it. But now we're expected to go all out to win despite having a vital, tough European game within a few days.

Fuck the mancs and fuck Ferguson, play the kids and see how they get on. I think they may surprise a few people...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't it be 1991 again and we'd be playing the Mancs this weekend to stop them winning the league?

Fuck me, I'd be so up for that game I think I'd pop.

The levels of desperation for us to win would almost reach 2005 levels.

Why can't it be 1991* again and we'd be playing the Mancs this weekend to stop them winning the league?

Fuck me, I'd be so up for that game I think I'd pop.

The levels of desperation for us to win would almost reach 2005 levels.

I am a pedant.

Exactly. Ferguson wouldn't hesitate to throw his reserves in, everybody knows it. But now we're expected to go all out to win despite having a vital, tough European game within a few days.

Fuck the mancs and fuck Ferguson, play the kids and see how they get on. I think they may surprise a few people...

the fact that he's a cunt is no excuse.

Its important we see how the centre half partnership of Kelly and Ayala are progressing.

I think Iwin and Palsson have done enough this season to warrant playing in the centre with Pacheco and LDV in front of them.

Mavinga left back and Mendy right back with Bruna on the left and Amoo on the right and really go at them.

Gulacsi in goal.

This is the formation I want to see

S. Wonder

D. Bader T. Grey-Thompson T. Smith T. Carty (on skates)

J. Lumley D. Winton A. Carr G. Paltrow

R. Grant

D. Kuyt

Guest Pistonbroke
This is the formation I want to see

S. Wonder

D. Bader T. Grey-Thompson T. Smith T. Carty (on skates)

J. Lumley D. Winton A. Carr G. Paltrow

R. Grant

D. Kuyt

I see Dirk is undroppable even for this. :whistle:

I want us to win every game we play in, so I'll be cheering us on as passionately as I do every week.

The players and manager are professionals and therefore will give everything to win the match.

If this means that we hand the title to Man U, so be it.

No league is ever decided on a single match.

The day any fans turn up and want their own team to lose is the day that we all might as well give up watching football altogether.

YNWA

I've just though of something else that will be a real kick in the fanny if United win the league. That Mekon headed little Judas will get a league medal.

In some ways, you could read that as a positive. He'd get a medal knowing he did fuck all to earn it. In the long run, that's maybe as bad as not getting one.

fourth place is irrelevent, i think you would need a bout of swine flu or food poisoning in the Spurs camp before their Burnley game, as they are soo shit. Spurs will walk it. We are playing some utter shite and we tanked them 4-0. They are down and out and will roll. So forget about 4th.

The Mancs will win both games you can be sure of that. Fat head will give them a good game but they'll score late on to clinch it 1-0 my prediction, then you'll see alot of back slapping between those two cunts.

I really cant see us winning against chelsea, everything has conspired to put a stop to it. Europa cup, the position of the Mancs if we do win, the shite we are serving up on the pitch and chelsea hitting form. I don't think well be embarressed but there will be goals.

I fucking hate that Terry cunt as much as Neville, but it would be a much more bitter pill to watch that smug bum weavel lift the trophy.

I want us to win every game we play in, so I'll be cheering us on as passionately as I do every week.

The players and manager are professionals and therefore will give everything to win the match.

If this means that we hand the title to Man U, so be it.

No league is ever decided on a single match.

The day any fans turn up and want their own team to lose is the day that we all might as well give up watching football altogether.

YNWA

Your right, I don't want Liverpool to lose, to lose the record of 18 titles to those cunts. That for me is the bigger picture rather than one single game which ultimately will have no bearing on our club.

Bit sick of this attitude with people saying it doesn't matter cos they'll get 19 soon anyway. I'm sure in 1990 nobody could see us going this long without a title.

In some ways, you could read that as a positive. He'd get a medal knowing he did fuck all to earn it. In the long run, that's maybe as bad as not getting one.

If they win it, he did do something to deserve it though, as had he not scored that winner against City they'd be two points worse off and probably wouldn't win the title.

His contribution would be like that of Macheda last year I suppose.