You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Mist

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a defeat on Sunday will make the slightest difference to be honest Paul to whatever happens.

Maybe not.

I haven't spoken to Liverpool fan who wants us to win if Spurs beat Bolton.

I sort of feel the same and i feel shit for thinking like that.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Maybe not.

I haven't spoken to Liverpool fan who wants us to win if Spurs beat Bolton.

I sort of feel the same and i feel shit for thinking like that.

Won't happen. Spurs will lose, Villa and Citeh will draw, leaving us back in with a chance of CL qualification and with no choice but to go for a win, only to fuck it all up against Hull.

The comedy Gods have decreed it.

Cant belive people on here want to see us win on sunday. 4th spot no chance.

Would I like to see that whiskey nose and granny shaggy lifting the title. No chance.

If we take points on sunday then i hope Rafa gets the boot as have always supoorted him.

Considering all the shit fergie been giving him. And whiskey nose would field a weakend team to stop us wining the title.

COME ON CHELSEA!!

I can put up with people wanting us to lose but what is with all the COME ON CHELSEA shite. Done with a bit too much vigour for my liking. Makes us look small-time.

Why don't you go the whole hog and get the scarfs tied to your car to the game on Sunday and get car stickers and Chelsea shirts with 26 TERRY and 11 DROGBA on the back and have done with it?

Well they'll have the half and half Liverpool/Chelsea scarves on sale before the game.

Looks like only full Chelsea scarfs will be wanted for this one Jules.

Maybe we could start doing those friendship/handshake scarfs with ours and their names on it?

Wanting United to not win the title is fair game but COME ON CHELSEA is desperation.

Sadly almost 5 years to the day we beat them en route to Istanbul and 3 years to the day we beat them en route to Athens people are overly willing them to beat us a bit too much.

Looks like only full Chelsea scarfs will be wanted for this one Jules.

Maybe we could start doing those friendship/handshake scarfs with ours and their names on it?

Wanting United to not win the title is fair game but COME ON CHELSEA is desperation.

Sadly almost 5 years to the day we beat them en route to Istanbul and 3 years to the day we beat them en route to Athens people are overly willing them to beat us a bit too much.

We'll pick up a couple of those Chelsea scarves on the way in then, John.

I understand people wanting us to lose, but I'm at the point where I couldn't care. 20 years we had to pull out of our malaise and we watched the Mancs pile up trophies. Why delay the inevitable, they are gonna overhaul us eventually.

I can't quite accept the "why delay the inevitable" view- there is still a part of me that believes the mancs are almost as fooked as us financially, and if they don't win this year, maybe next year Abramovic will splash the cash, Man City may get a decent manager, the Arse may finally fulfil all that "youthful promise" - anything can happen.

It still doesn't seem right wanting us to lose, though.

If Spuds do't take 3 points and Villa/City draw I'll actively root for a win, otherwise I'll watch on pliosophically.

I'm sure he's going to do something mad on sunday with selection and/or subs, but the thing is the mancs will be going mental until they're reminded that Rafa's been doing the same type of crazy shit all season.

Almost typed that I'm looking forward to it because there's bound to be sometype of drama, but I'm not really, still feeling sick after the season we've had and no longer really interested.

We're going to have to come to terms with the fact that it wont be our record for much longer (and it already fucking isn't. It's ours AND theirs). We have no one, as a club, to blame but ourselves.

Liverpool FC needs rebuilding from bottom to top. Hopefully some day soon we will be on the brink of taking the record back. But we are absolutely going to lose it, without a shadow of a doubt. There is no way we will win the league again before the Mancs do it.

Get the fuck over it and get yourself ready to drag this club back up the mountain again.

We're going to have to come to terms with the fact that it wont be our record for much longer (and it already fucking isn't. It's ours AND theirs). We have no one, as a club, to blame but ourselves.

Liverpool FC needs rebuilding from bottom to top. Hopefully some day soon we will be on the brink of taking the record back. But we are absolutely going to lose it, without a shadow of a doubt. There is no way we will win the league again before the Mancs do it.

Get the fuck over it and get yourself ready to drag this club back up the mountain again.

Are you drunk and have just copied and pasted that from another post you made? If so you should type it all out instead of cheating.

I'm gonna go easier on Drogba after sunday aswell I think. Might be in my best interests!

Are you drunk and have just copied and pasted that from another post you made? If so you should type it all out instead of cheating.

I'm gonna go easier on Drogba after sunday aswell I think. Might be in my best interests!

It was something from another thread on the same subject. And it is slightly different to the other post.

It was something from another thread on the same subject. And it is slightly different to the other post.

Ah ok, didn't notice you'd changed it.

Hope Degan plays, can we get Vorronin back for this one?

That's the type of thing Rafa might do. Play Degen but in his proper position for the full 90, just to piss Slur off. Then if that isn't working he'll maybe make a couple of his 'normal' subs to make things a bit crazier. Can't believe I'm even saying this, it's just so surreal because it's what I can actually imagine him doing.

Ah, and I wouldn't put it past Sunderland to get a point either.

Guest Pistonbroke

Not really. One decent owner with the money and ambition can change that. The Mancs don't look like they are on the way up to me, they are stagnating and only where they are due to other teams fucking up themselves this season. Maybe they will get new owners, who knows. But i'd rather that it stayed 18 a piece and take my chances than just believe it's inevitable.

Plus i'd have to turn my TV off and not switch my PC on for at least until the World Cup started due to the massive wank fest which would be bestowed on us.