You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hooch

Guest the boy

Fair enough, UEFA cannot be excused, but if you put as much energy into trying to support the team away in Europe as you do into decrying the management of the club at every level, then you wouldn't find yourself scrambling. Thousands upon thousands come out of the woodwork for our finals, happy to lambaste the team from the start of its season until its end. It happened in '05, it happened in '07, and, perhaps, it'll happen again this year. It's the actual fans that make football what it is.

Let the numbers game begin.

Shouldn't be a problem anyway. I thought nobody gave a fuck about this competition.

I agree with this.

For selfish reasons i'm not arsed because i'm not going, although I feel bad for those who are desperate to go because it's a fucking joke to have only 12,000 tickets in all honesty.

Yep. Atleti, Urine, Lille, Benfica.

Ta. Couldn't remember that Unirea one for some reason. Got a full set of home credits but not hopeful, 12000 is absolutely pathetic. You'd think they would scale down the Corporate allocation with it being the Europa League not the Champions League.... actually, no you wouldn't, it's fuckin Uefa I'm talking about. Cunts

European Cup

Premier League

FA Cup

Carling Cup

FA Trophy

UEFA Cup

FA Vase

I might wash my hair on Thursday night.

Come on man, it's a European trophy. I know it's not the CL but there are only two European trophies available and we can win one.

Ta. Couldn't remember that Unirea one for some reason. Got a full set of home credits but not hopeful, 12000 is absolutely pathetic. You'd think they would scale down the Corporate allocation with it being the Europa League not the Champions League.... actually, no you wouldn't, it's fuckin Uefa I'm talking about. Cunts

I won't have the credits but I'll still be going if we get there.

Guest TK-421
Come on man, it's a European trophy. I know it's not the CL but there are only two European trophies available and we can win one.

I know man, I'll be right up for it. That was my fakey "I'm an ART spacker" list.

I know man, I'll be right up for it. That was my fakey "I'm an ART spacker" list.

Oh, you can't watch it, my stormtrooper friend. You're needed to help guard a ship that's just been pulled in on the tractor beam. It's all routine. It's not like they'll be hiding in the smuggling compartments, shoot the scanning crew, shout for help (pretending to be the scanning crew), shoot you and steal your uniform. But I digress, Vader's orders, no footy for you.

Sounds about right unfortunately. 51,000 seats, less a few for segregation.

12,000 each amounts to about half. 20% to neutrals via the ballot and the remainder to sponsors and UEFA.

We only got 17,000 or so for Istanbul initially.

Neutral being if Hamburg dont get to final.

Guest TK-421
Oh, you can't watch it, my stormtrooper friend. You're needed to help guard a ship that's just been pulled in on the tractor beam. It's all routine. It's not like they'll be hiding in the smuggling compartments, shoot the scanning crew, shout for help (pretending to be the scanning crew), shoot you and steal your uniform. But I digress, Vader's orders, no footy for you.

Tough shit, I'm watching unless it clashes with any FA Vase games.