Morse

Man of the match - Game 51 - West Ham United - Home - PL

Normally Cream rises to the top especially when your talking about legend and our player of the season

However in some fucked up case when the ingredients get fucked up the whole thing gets turned sour and the cream end in the garbage tin.

However when RIS is back and we have a real player of the season Poll I am pretty confident who will win it

Fuck me, Morse goes to all this effort and does all this for every match across several forums and you have the cheek to suggest do it another way.

To be honest I was going to post the same about gerrard.

Really? He created two goals and could have had more assists yet for poor finishing.

He totally ran the game without having to break out of first gear (like most of the team).

Really? He created two goals and could have had more assists yet for poor finishing.

He totally ran the game without having to break out of first gear (like most of the team).

Maybe I was just concentrating on wanting him to get out of that first gear then, expecting more than I should?

I didn't know he set up the greek's goal though, haven't seen any of the match back.

Maybe I was just concentrating on wanting him to get out of that first gear then, expecting more than I should?

I didn't know he set up the greek's goal though, haven't seen any of the match back.

It was an own goal, and yeah it was Gerrard's ball in. The Greek would have had another (again from Gerrard) if not for a terrible miss.

Result: Game 51 - West Ham United - Home - PL

1. Gerrard.....................................................261 votes.......................................5 points

2. Benayoun.................................................166 votes.......................................3 points

3. Rodriguez.................................................114 votes........................................1 point.

Est1892 agreed with the above.

ST and 6CM had Johnson in 3rd.

YNWA and TLW had Maxi 2nd and Benny 3rd.

Current table:

1. Mascherano..................10 first..........8 second.......6 third........80 points

2. Lucas.............................4 first...........7 second.......5 third.........46 points

3. Reina.............................6 first...........2 second........6 third.........42 points

4. Torres............................6 first...........2 second.......4 third..........40 points

5. Johnson.........................5 first...........4 second.......1 third.........38 points

6. Gerrard..........................2 first...........6 second.......3 third..........31 points

7. Kuyt.................................4 first...........2 second.......1 third.........27 points

8. Benayoun.......................2 first...........3 second.......6 third........25 points

9. Ngog..............................2 first...........4 second............................22 points

10.Kyrgiakos......................3 first...........2 second...........................21 points

11.Carragher.....................1 first...........2 second......5 third..........16 points

12.Skrtel.............................2 first...........1 second............................13 points

13.Babel.............................3 second......1 third...............................10 points

14.Aquilani.........................1 first..........1 second........2 third.........10 points

15.Degen............................1 first...........1 second............................8 points

16.Insua.............................2 second......2 third................................8 points

17.Rodriguez.......................1 first..........2 third................................7 points

18.Agger.............................6 third............................................. .........6 points

19.Kelly...............................1 first............................................. ..........5 points

20.Dossena.........................1 second............................................ ..3 points

21.Riera...............................1 third............................................. ........1 point.

Thanks for taking part.