You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lose against Chelsea if it guaranteed the Mancs didnt win 19?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Lose against Chelsea if it guaranteed the Mancs didnt win 19?

• Yes
    • No

What you call me is irrelevant, as your opinion is void if you wish to hand the title to Man Utd. Already lost 10 games in the league this season. At least we could enjoy this defeat.

You don't see anything wrong with supporting Chelsea, even if it is only for a day? Here's a question for you, say we stop the Mancs winning this year, we get no investment next year, have a crappy season again, do we throw our games against Chelsea and Arsenal just to stop the Mancs winning it again?

Guest Pistonbroke

4th is gone for us now, we were never going to get it thanks to Mr Benitez and his wank tactics. Spur s can still get 4th and i believe they will be the ones who dick the mancs and hand the Chavs the title ;)

We're getting bogged down on semantics, I think, at least I don't really see a great deal of difference between the two,mate. You hope that the team you've supported for decades "happen to get beat"; cast it anyway you'd like but that is wrong.

It might seem wrong to you, but it isn't the same thing as throwing a game, that's not semantics, that's a stone cold fact.

You don't see anything wrong with supporting Chelsea, even if it is only for a day? Here's a question for you, say we stop the Mancs winning this year, we get no investment next year, have a crappy season again, do we throw our games against Chelsea and Arsenal just to stop the Mancs winning it again?

I'm not supporting Chelsea. Bottom line is, I'd rather see them take the title than Man Utd. Our season is fucking dog shit if we win or not. In fact, it would feel a lot fucking worse if we have some part in handing the title to United in the run in.

Idiots, everyone that said they hope we get beat. Nando left Atletico because he saw a banner hoping Atletico lost to Barca so Real wouldnt win the title. If the heights of our ambition to lose a game to prevent another club winning the title, we are fucked.

And if the reason you give for wanting us to lose is that you wouldnt be able to handle the media fawning over United, fuck off and grow a pair of balls and then come back. Fuckin pansies some of our support

Guest Pistonbroke
Idiots, everyone that said they hope we get beat. Nando left Atletico because he saw a banner hoping Atletico lost to Barca so Real wouldnt win the title. If the heights of our ambition to lose a game to prevent another club winning the title, we are fucked.

And if the reason you give for wanting us to lose is that you wouldnt be able to handle the media fawning over United, fuck off and grow a pair of balls and then come back. Fuckin pansies some of our support

Can i interoperate that as you wouldn't mind Manure winning their 19th title ?

Sorry for being a lesser supporter of our great club than yourself. Cunt.

Nando left Atletico because he saw a banner hoping Atletico lost to Barca so Real wouldnt win the title.

Highly unlikely that even contributed to the move. Torres has been to the game as a fan, and understands rivalries, unlike some on here it seems.

Anyone who wants us to win and indirectly hand the title to the mancs, when there's no material benefit to us, needs to have a fucking word with themselves.

I hate to see us lose but I've gotten use to it this season so it wouldn't bother me a great deal if Chelsea turned us over and won the title. In fact, I'm hoping for it.

We will never, ever hear the end of it if the mancs win 19.

"Man United, the most successful club in English football". Makes me shudder.

Guest Pistonbroke
I'd learn to interperate English first if I was you.:whistle:

Sorry, i'm pissed. You must be as well mate as you spelt it wrong as well. :drool:

Guest Pistonbroke
quick question for all those saying they won't be able to stomach the mancs being the most successful club, do you think we'll win it again before they do?

Next season will be a total different kettle of fish. Maybe we don't stand a chance, but the mancs aren't exactly brilliant. Who knows what the future holds. Maybe neither of us will win it in the next 10 years.

quick question for all those saying they won't be able to stomach the mancs being the most successful club, do you think we'll win it again before they do?

No chance, but I think other teams are well capable of keeping ManUre away from another title. Chelsea and City will be stronger next season, so will Arsenal once all their players are fit and once Wenger adds a few more players.

ManUre are fucked without Rooney. If ManUre were without Rooney for as long as Arse were without Van Persie, they wouldn't be challenging for the league.