You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

£5 says he goes or £5 says he stays. All in aid of HJC.

Will he stay or will he go.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will he stay or will he go.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes by one, but surely more people have viewed this thread and not voted. By the law of averages there are too many tight arse's.

I`ve voted, but to be honest I did not look at the thread before long after it was posted.

Not because I`m a tight arse, but because its not a bet I really care much about.

I actually like Red Nicks approach better, as I would rather pay money for him to leave than him to stay.

There are also far too many unknown variables in this bet for it to be a "certain" thing no matter what position you hold and at least for me when I make a bet I`m usually pretty certain of the outcome one way or the other even if I might end up wrong, in this particular matter though there are far to many clouds on the horizon to be certain of anything.

That might explain the lack of votes compared to the numbers who have been watching.

People voted to date:

AndMjaa , AndonAndonAndon, Andy M, aws, Barry Wom, BENIRL , bobster, bonesman, bossy , byrnie , castle_red, Closer To God, Crazyhorse7778 , DiddisSillyRun, DimReaper , Durango, Dynamite, Fowlers God , George Costanza, Gowldilocks, hamstrung, jackofdk, Jennings, JK1980, Jorge Borge , Karl_b, Kevin D, Lucky Pierre , melons, Owen, pablo, Pidge, RafaLaBamba, Scooby Dudek, Scouse Missionary, sh#t waffle , Skidfingers McGonical , Sweeney287 , The Dude Abides, TheBitch , TK-421, twigs, Uncle_Meat, zigackly, a stoner, ADP10, belarus, Brownie, Bubbles, Carradona, coachpotato, Code72, dave u, Div67, Dougie Do'ins, drewy, Ezekiel 25:17, frode, Juan Galonso, kidney, melbred, mgw100, Monster-Masch, odris , Pistonbroke, PooScouserTommy, RedKnight, robslappa , rubble-rouser, Ryehauge, Ted, The Special One, Trucker Paddy, Vladi , WilliamW, Woo.

What are people waiting for? Until it's clearer and then vote so you don't lose your money. There is forumites with alot of reputation on here who you would expect to vote, hasn't voted yet.

What are people waiting for? Until it's clearer and then vote so you don't lose your money. There is forumites with alot of reputation on here who you would expect to vote, hasn't voted yet.

Why?

Like I said before, the question is not really something you would know too much about as the variables are too many, and at least for me as a betting man I`d like to have a reasoned opinion about something before I put a bet in.

I have no problems at all with people not putting their name to this bet.

Last time I went to the HJC shop I bought a few wrist bands, it cost me £10 or something, I paid with a £50 note and donated the rest.

The point is that to donate to the HJC is a private matter and people will do so when and if they feel for it ann they should be able to do so without people trying to force them to do it.

Why?

Like I said before, the question is not really something you would know too much about as the variables are too many, and at least for me as a betting man I`d like to have a reasoned opinion about something before I put a bet in.

Last time I went to the HJC shop I bought a few wrist bands, it cost me £10 or something, I paid with a £50 note and donated the rest.

The point is that to donate to the HJC is a private matter and people will do so when and if they feel for it ann they should be able to do so without people trying to force them to do it.

Well sorrreeee!

I`ve voted, but to be honest I did not look at the thread before long after it was posted.

Not because I`m a tight arse, but because its not a bet I really care much about.

I actually like Red Nicks approach better, as I would rather pay money for him to leave than him to stay.

There are also far too many unknown variables in this bet for it to be a "certain" thing no matter what position you hold and at least for me when I make a bet I`m usually pretty certain of the outcome one way or the other even if I might end up wrong, in this particular matter though there are far to many clouds on the horizon to be certain of anything.

That might explain the lack of votes compared to the numbers who have been watching.

Why?

So you have catastrophically missed the point of this thread then?

It's only a bit of fun to help out with a cause that is meant to be close to every Liverpool Supporters heart.

However when it comes down to it, some people hide when it comes to parting with some loose change.

I have heard that sammy will be the new manager & ian rush his no 2.

I think thats a good choice as both are liverpool to the bone.

what do you guys think?

You are wrong.

Rafa will be here next season - will be officially announced soon.

Get your money on rafa being LFC manager at start of season - I can guarantee it will pay for your summer hols.

You are wrong.

Rafa will be here next season - will be officially announced soon.

Get your money on rafa being LFC manager at start of season - I can guarantee it will pay for your summer hols.

Money where your mouth is then fella. Voting at the top of the page ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...