You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

£5 says he goes or £5 says he stays. All in aid of HJC.

Will he stay or will he go.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will he stay or will he go.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
463 views on the thread and only 39 votes. Sort of sucks that people. Get on it. It's only a fiver.

It is always the same when you want people to part with their cash. Most don't give a fuck apart from themselves. All mouth and no trousers.

Just tried to pay up some of the money I owe for the 09/10 season bets and it says that the user can't accept money. Weird.

I owe £50 too for ludicrously thinking we'd finish 4th this season.

He'll stay and prove Tom wrong and we can all point and laugh at Tom for saying he was gone in his head in January.

I know that people shouldn't be forced to give to charity and the likes, but there are a hell of a lot of vocal people on this forum who haven't voted on here which is disappointing to say the least.

I agree mate, however I believe there are a few who spend less time on here compared to how they used to, who will be up for it.

I would thought as like everybody on here that the support and enthusiasm for this would be excellent in the first few days. The impression I have at this very moment is, people are crying out for justice, but when put to them how we can support them by raising money to help the cause, they seem to say "Erm.....Erm......Do you know what......Erm........"

It's a fiver minimum, there is even time to save the money or put it aside so when the time comes for you to delve into your pockets you wont notice it missing.

It’s not even as if any of us are divided on this issue and it shouldn’t even be a case of pushing people to get involved, it’s something that just needs to be done in my opinion.

For those who have read the thread and not voted, should ask themselves one simple question “Do I really want to help the fight for justice for the 96 and their families?”

I am quite disappointed that by the slow start, however it could pick up over the coming weeks and months till August 31st. Only those who have not voted can make a difference though.

The more the merrier as they say.

So once again, get on it peeps.

It’s the cost of 20 bifters

6 cans of lager

2 ½ litres of petrol

2 chicken breasts in some sort of sauce in the Asda.

It’s not much really is it?