You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

£5 says he goes or £5 says he stays. All in aid of HJC.

Will he stay or will he go.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will he stay or will he go.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to buy a HJC fleece scarf to keep warm and all, I wore it like an Italian ultra.

Looked proper hardcore too, people were intimidated.

Had payments so far from the following names Thomson, Sweeney, Hopkins, Greenwood. DJLJ and the Special One have also paid.

Can anyone who sends anything please include their forum name as it's easier to keep track.

Had payments so far from the following names Thomson, Sweeney, Hopkins, Greenwood. DJLJ and the Special One have also paid.

Can anyone who sends anything please include their forum name as it's easier to keep track.

Greenwood was from me. I did write a note on it with my forum name!

If people could've seen my face I'd have snarled them, Gerrard style.

help me out, step by step of how to pay up (no i don't have a paypal account), my ST is up for renewal this month, can i add this to it at the end on the check out bit on paypal to do it all in one go? Wasn't there a donate link in the top somewhere?

I need easy options people??

The emails weren't coming through to my email address (I had set up a forwarder from the donations@liverpoolway.co.uk to my own email, but it wasn't working).

So, I can access all the info via paypal, but the notes that were added with usernames aren't on it. The added complication is that the sweepstake payments are going in as well, and they are £5 also.

I'll print off a list later and seperate the sweepstake from the HJC bets, and I'll send it over to Skidfingers as per his suggestion.