You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Worst Cover Version Ever?

Mel Wood

That reminds me of some auditions we once did in a band I was in, we had a few singers come along & sing Pinball WIzard to see how they sounded & one guy came in & went, "From Brighton down to Soho.", we were all hiding behind our instruments laughing.

He didn't get the gig.

• Upvote 2

That reminds me of some auditions we once did in a band I was in, we had a few singers come along & sing Pinball WIzard to see how they sounded & one guy came in & went, "From Brighton down to Soho.", we were all hiding behind our instruments laughing.

He didn't get the gig.

I guess your loss was McFly's gain....

• Upvote 1

I didn't need anymore reason to hate the Kaiser Chiefs....but then along comes this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mowRdYnU65s

I remember watching a programme on the Kaiser Chiefs ages ago. They went to Abbey Road studios to record Beatles songs on the original 4 track the band used in the 60's.

They all looked clueless without pro tools. The singer couldn't auto correct his vocals, nobody could sing harmonies without them being punched in and none of them could play in time with each another. They ended up having a proper crisis meeting. It was fucking great to watch.

• Upvote 1

He didn't get the gig.

Is that not the lyric or am i missing something blindingly obvious???

Is that not the lyric or am i missing something blindingly obvious???

It should say 'From Soho down to Brighton...', but this cunt got them the wrong way round.

He later got a job teaching geography in a London Comprehensive.

It should say 'From Soho down to Brighton...', but this cunt got them the wrong way round.

He later got a job teaching geography in a London Comprehensive.

Ah yeah, so it should. I was singing it in my head and it sounded fine, should have just googled it first.

• 6 months later...

Mrs Redknapp's version of "Stuck in the middle with you" was truly appalling-almost on a par with Madonnas dire rendition of  "American Pie"

She should have her cunt kicked in by Peter Lorimer at his most ferocious for 3 hours a day for this abomination and any profit she made donated to the Trump foundation. I really couldn't give a fuck if she's worth a ride.

In this instance it's a crime against humanity. Furthermore, anyone who taps their foot to this, I would gladly cut said foot off and feed it to the Jamie Redknapp-lookalike gimp I keep in a locked in a trunk in a wardrobe in my cellar.

The despicable dirty heathen bitch!

• 7 months later...