You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

People who use "bae". I found it hugely quimmish before I find out it stands for "before anyone else", as in, "seein bae later, can't wait" posts on Facebook. I'm honestly physically agitated by this.

• Upvote 4

People who use "bae". I found it hugely quimmish before I find out it stands for "before anyone else", as in, "seein bae later, can't wait" posts on Facebook. I'm honestly physically agitated by this.

Its confused the shit out of me, because on the Isle of Man they've been pronouncing "boy" as "bey" for centuries. "A'right bey" is a commonly used greeting.

Now I live in New Zealand and I'm hearing people saying "bae" and I'm wondering if they're taking the piss. Not that I have much of a manx accent, but, y'know.

Cunts that camp outside Wimbledon are the same union jack waving cunts that camp outside hospitals waiting for royal babies or Windsor palace waiting for the queen to blank them on the way in. Cunts to a person. The highest order of cunt.

• Upvote 3

Cunts that camp outside Wimbledon are the same union jack waving cunts that camp outside hospitals waiting for royal babies or Windsor palace waiting for the queen to blank them on the way in. Cunts to a person. The highest order of cunt.

I'm with you on the royal baby cunts. Like its a fucking achievement to pump out yet another congenital idiot that by some accident of birth is 23 rd in line to the throne . Can we do Royal Ascot next , plenty of good cunt material on display there every year

I'm with you on the royal baby cunts. Like its a fucking achievement to pump out yet another congenital idiot that by some accident of birth is 23 rd in line to the throne . Can we do Royal Ascot next , plenty of good cunt material on display there every year

The_Royal_carriages_leave_after_carrying

06RS001-01.jpg

9d6285058426.jpg

Gok-Wan-Royal-Ascot-014.jpg

• Upvote 1

This,

Oh look, you're wearing a Borat mankini. Oh, and theres ten of you. All dressed the same. How. Fucking. Droll.

You describe the bar at departures of Stansted airport 6 am every Saturday in the summer .

Essex lads on tour ; the cheeky monkeys

With the slightest of encouragement of a change in the weather, CUNTS walking around shirtless in public determined to show off to the world either the results of steroid abuse or their new tattoo but quite but often both, not to mention their lack of personal hygiene. Have a word with yourselves, you absolute CUNTS! (and I don't even live on a gypsy camp)

The fucking shirtless cunts!

• Upvote 5