You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Guest TK-421

5268.jpg

If you use one of these you're a massive cunt. They are proliferating onto our Great British streets now in addition to the usual places such as train stations and airports.

I hope you all experience death by extended handle.

No' date=' no doubt he's a massive wiener, and I would probably hate going for a pint with the fellow, but I've deffo seen better cunts. Same applies to people who wear hats and some the the other "instant cunt identifiers" on this thread.[/quote']

My point was that he's got some decent contact points for a taser charge. Don't really give a shit about the rest.

Guest Pistonbroke
My point was that he's got some decent contact points for a taser charge. Don't really give a shit about the rest.

Hard to tell if the cunt is a he or a she. Looks like it needs a good fucking meal as well the skinny anorexic cunt.

5268.jpg

If you use one of these you're a massive cunt. They are proliferating onto our Great British streets now in addition to the usual places such as train stations and airports.

I hope you all experience death by extended handle.

Not only do I have a manbag but I also have an awesome rolling suitcase. I look forward to the day I meet you and Colin Wanker in an airport. I'll just roll my way away from you both.

Guest TK-421
Not only do I have a manbag but I also have an awesome rolling suitcase. I look forward to the day I meet you and Colin Wanker in an airport. I'll just roll my way away from you both.

It's probably only a matter of time before I'm arrested for totalling someone's "rolling suitcase".

Shorts are pretty much mandatory chilling around the house clobber.

Zapatista speakers are in town next week. Thinking of going along but the thought of being in a confided space with student communists who smell - and the British left in general - is making me skeptical. Any idea what I'm in for?

Zapatista speakers are in town next week. Thinking of going along but the thought of being in a confided space with student communists who smell - and the British left in general - is making me skeptical. Any idea what I'm in for?

No idea what you're in for but I'd imagine it would be pretty darn interesting. Where are they going to be?

I'm currently wearing shorts, I own an i phone, I go to work with my man bag. I have also had my hair straightened in the past. Fuck you cunt haters.

Are you me?

Not only am I wearing shorts right now, theyre camo shorts with all sorts of pockets all over the place. Im not in the army. I only use two or three pockets at a time. But I like them.

I'd like to add that I only had my hair straightened once, four years ago when I had longish hair and my sisters mate was round and I thought it would impress her.

Thought of another tonight at the kino when that cunt from Gavin and Stacey was telling everyone that home taping's killing music or something:

Doing up the top button of your shirt when not wearing a tie. What. The. Fuck. This applies to polo shirts, formal shirts, and particularly Doug Willis shirts. Fucking cunts.

Zane's the fucking man. He's stupidly enthusiastic about his music and is just an all round good egg.

Zane-haters, somewhat like haters of a certain Madrid based sportsman, hate xmas and puppy dogs too.

ARRG! Not having that.

His hatred of the Darkness, a plus, his sycophantic back peddling when he interviewed them. Game over. He's a dick. He likes some good bands but still a dick.