You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 hour ago, Kepler-186 said:

Trending again today. Proper cunt. I know you hate her! 

I called it long before she was "that famous". Saw her on one of them property programmes one morning about 10 years ago and thought "thats a right cunt" I was right. I'm always right about stuff like that. What terrifies me is @lifetime fan would go through her like a train.... and more disgustingly.... he'd enjoy it. No helping some people. 

Country seems chocker full of people born into money telling people without it how they should be more disciplined. In order to get a mortgage I moved back home and so did my missus so we could save for a deposit, my huge privilege there was having no kids or commitments and having the option to move back home in the first place and even then it wasn't easy. It's near impossible for many. 

Said it before, the problem with the middle class, they think they are doing good by making suggestions, but the total lack of self awareness and detachment from reality is unreal. 

The new up and coming kids in Uni are a sight to behold. The working class students absolutely hate them. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

This cyclist was slammed into by a van, bike was mangled and he was getting treated by the paramedics lying unresponsive on the grass verge in the middle of the road covered in blood.

This cunt wants a Liverpool 1 voucher off the Echo for using his picture.

Screenshot_20220206-193432_Twitter.jpg

Shameless cunt. Look at his timeline. 

46 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Said it before, the problem with the middle class, they think they are doing good by making suggestions, but the total lack of self awareness and detachment from reality is unreal. 

The new up and coming kids in Uni are a sight to behold. The working class students absolutely hate them. 

One of my mates has no loans or credit cards but moans that he's skint the last week of the month because he's only got £150 left til payday. His Mrs earns a decent wedge and they've got quite a low mortgage.

He's skint this month because he put £500 away for a holiday next month and has eaten out 4 times since payday.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Country seems chocker full of people born into money telling people without it how they should be more disciplined. In order to get a mortgage I moved back home and so did my missus so we could save for a deposit, my huge privilege there was having no kids or commitments and having the option to move back home in the first place and even then it wasn't easy. It's near impossible for many. 

Yeah it's a load of bollocks.

People scratch each other's backs left and right in that world. Internships for mates' kids, uni fees supplemented, rents supplemented while you're doing unpaid work to get ahead, house deposits provided, there's all sorts of ways moneyed people get a hand up.

There's nothing wrong with any of that, as long as you don't deny it and tell yourself and others that those less fortunate are only less fortunate because they don't work as hard as you.

I know people doing three jobs who still don't have a pot to piss in. The idea of hard work = money/success is pure Tory propoganda designed to create the concept of the deserving and undersering poor, so we can craft a society rife with inequality and justify it to the masses.

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah it's a load of bollocks.

People scratch each other's backs left and right in that world. Internships for mates' kids, uni fees supplemented, rents supplemented while you're doing unpaid work to get ahead, house deposits provided, there's all sorts of ways moneyed people get a hand up.

There's nothing wrong with any of that, as long as you don't deny it and tell yourself and others that those less fortunate are only less fortunate because they don't work as hard as you.

I know people doing three jobs who still don't have a pot to piss in. The idea of hard work = money/success is pure Tory propoganda designed to create the concept of the deserving and undersering poor, so we can craft a society rife with inequality and justify it to the masses.

Surely the current cunt running the country is the perfect example of how the phrase..work hard and you will get to the the top..is utter cobblers

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I called it long before she was "that famous". Saw her on one of them property programmes one morning about 10 years ago and thought "thats a right cunt" I was right. I'm always right about stuff like that. What terrifies me is @lifetime fan would go through her like a train.... and more disgustingly.... he'd enjoy it. No helping some people. 

No chance. 

I think I’ve posted this before, but ex forumite Jari37 (he introduced me to this place) was on Location, Location, Location and said she was an absolutely vile cunt who wouldn’t listen to anything he said and kept trying to get him to buy the place she wanted. 

27 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

No chance. 

I think I’ve posted this before, but ex forumite Jari37 (he introduced me to this place) was on Location, Location, Location and said she was an absolutely vile cunt who wouldn’t listen to anything he said and kept trying to get him to buy the place she wanted. 

You would though wouldn't you.... 

On 06/02/2022 at 19:07, Bobby Hundreds said:

I agree.  I had the world's first OnlyFans account, which was essentially a piece of parchment with half a dozen names of Tory MPs on it, and a hessian bag for the cash.

• 1 month later...