You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

On 22/12/2021 at 13:52, Furmedge said:

People who look at their phones during an interview when you're answering questions to hopefully change your life forever.

Yes, this happened to me this morning.

I'm not hopeful.

I enjoy an interview were the panel have decided your interview is the perfect opportunity to try to get to grips with a giant tablet akin to something a sports broadcaster uses at the intervals

'Don't mind me, you just fuck about with it like a chimp and I will repeat myself'

Over the top reactions that people do to make whatever you or the group are talking about all about that person 

I'll set the scene, you are talking amongst yourselves and the topic has a somewhat surprising twist to it. Some people might show some surprise or disbelief. This is natural 

The prize cunts use this to make theoretical gestures to convey their surprise and make it all about them

Get in the bin

1 minute ago, Liverpool lad said:

Over the top reactions that people do to make whatever you or the group are talking about all about that person 

I'll set the scene, you are talking amongst yourselves and the topic has a somewhat surprising twist to it. Some people might show some surprise or disbelief. This is natural 

The prize cunts use this to make theoretical gestures to convey their surprise and make it all about them

Get in the bin

reaction-what.gif

People who ask for help from you for a problem they have, let you explain the best course of action and rather than follow it they have to say 'what I might do is' and put their own twist on it.

It must make them feel like they have had some input into the solution 

They often go on to make the situation worse 

An example is a dickhead neighbour of ours 

In summary the supermarket car park camera had her down as parking in Aldi for 8 hours. It was two separate trips that the camera merged into one

She asked my mate for cctv footage to back up her claim and also approached a friend of her family who works at a solicitors. They gave her a nice letter on headed paper to assist 

She turns up to collect the cctv from my mate with the letter and says

'I might change the letter, I don't like how it is worded'

This person would struggle to write a shopping list and now wants to tweak letters put together by the legal profession 

Fucking imbecile 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who calls you 'our kid', especially if they're not related to you.

Ive noticed that if people from Manchester who dont know me speak to me they say that.  I guess its an attempt at a connection, though I can only think they have watched Bread to think it would work.

• Upvote 1