You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nah.

Just Eat/Deliveroo etc. employers, who pay people so little that they have to risk their neck to make enough dough.

Exactly, just some of the poorest in our society who have to rush and put themselves in danger to make a living. I'm sure they'd rather ride around like Paul Newman with Ali Mcraw on the handlebars in some Hollywood film but its just not possible,  although the one I've always  called the food is so stone cold I think the bike rider might be doing just that. Bastard.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Men who wear polo neck jumpers.

What do you mean by a polo neck?

Turtle neck, roll neck or polo neck?

I'm thinking about buying a roll neck jumper online today but I'm scared I might look a tit in it. I have a rake of turtle necks & long sleeve polo shirts though. I've got a neck like a fucking giraffe so like a tight neck on my jumpers to keep it covered up.

The explosion of what can only be described as Coffee Cunts that have sprung up on various platforms.

The likes of James Hoffmann and Caitlin Campbell turning making a cup of coffee into a 30 minute ordeal that need 20 pieces of equipment.

They've infested the algorithm because i once had the audacity to search for a review of a coffee maker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

By the looks of things, anybody who is featuring on this year's The Apprentice. 

It's been on for 2 minutes and they look like a right bunch of twats. Although Harpreet looks a bit foxy. 

Says a lot for Sugar and Brady that they are by a mile the biggest cunts on it.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I once wore a roll-neck jumper under a Belstaff-style leather motorcycle jacket while shopping at Belle Vale Morrisons. You could tell the Mrs was a tad embarrassed but what did she know. What did any of them know? 

I took my nephew trick-or-treating one year. He told me I had to dress up for it. I think he assumed I was going to get a wolf man mask or something. Instead I went with a black roll-neck under a tan '70s leather jacket, medallion and paw patrol police badge. Hummed the theme to Shaft all night.

• Upvote 7