You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/09/2021 at 12:57, Bjornebye said:

It's not "crept in" it's always been the same. The bellends who go "Yeah I'm off my head, don't let me have a tequila" or the bird with the picture of a cat on her desk on your first day "Oh you'll get to know me, I'm the mad one" and you never ever speak to or deal with her again. Anyone who has to say their a livewire is 999/1000 a boring, standard, usual, fade into the background no-entity cunt. 

anyone who calls themselves a livewire needs one inserting into their japs eye

Another day, another gobshite almost knocking over one of the lads with special needs I look after cause he jumped a red light on one of those lecky nonce scooters. 

Can't stand deliveroo cyclists either or the plant pots who came up with that idea. Do we really need these gonks flying about everywhere just so scruffs can eat maccies in bed?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

Grown men who want a fuss making on their birthdays. 

I've always found that to be a bit odd, there's a few in my local that have a party just because it's their birthday, who gives a fuck, I keep it to myself especially as there's fuck all to celebrate after certain age, 21 OK but after that no. 

I might add what a bunch of cunts on the news earlier, people crying and jumping for joy because of something about Britney Spears, good grief. 

5 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Grown men who want a fuss making on their birthdays. 

I’m 50 next year. I’ve been looking at remote cottages on the Outer Hebrides. It’ll be late October so I reckon my chances of avoiding human contact for at least a few days will be quite high. 

To be decided whether to invite the wife. In her favour is the fact there is no chance she’d make a fuss. She never has done the last twenty years, so can’t see my half century causing much interest. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mook said:

I usually go out for a few drinks with my twin brother & some of our mates for our birthday. 

My missus thinks that's making a fuss, I hope I'm not a cunt*

*I am a cunt

I'm a hundred carrot cunt. I've never let a birthday pass without at least a cake and a faceful of ale and I hope I never do.

• Upvote 1