You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

One of my old mates Mums randomly friend requested my Mrs the other day. I've never had any interaction with her on Facebook and she has never liked any of the posts that I make or ones that my Mrs tags me in on. 

I've deleted about 100 people off mine recently who I barely know or that have no interaction with even though they are always on it. I've also deleted people who haven't let onto me in the street.

I keep people on who don't use it that often as not everyone uses it all the time but they will reply eventually when they use it. 

My missus had one of her work colleagues fall out with her a few weeks back for not wishing her happy birthday on Facebook, bear in mind the the wife seen this girl in person that very day, wished her happy birthday to her face and cake her a card and small gift.

Cranks and loons.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

People who only seem to like hot weather.

A crisp November morning? The wind swept moors that inspired poets? The crunch of icy grass underfoot? All wasted on soulless sun worshippers.

When I was a student at LJMU, I lived in one of the big houses facing the beach in Waterloo. I remember one particular clear January morning when it had not long got light, the pale full moon was still up, the Victorian street lamps were still on and there was a heavy frost on the rosemary hedges and all the cobwebs. It was glorious.

I got to Uni and all the stoodies who lived closer to town had missed all of that and were just miserable because it was cold.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

My missus had one of her work colleagues fall out with her a few weeks back for not wishing her happy birthday on Facebook, bear in mind the the wife seen this girl in person that very day, wished her happy birthday to her face and cake her a card and small gift.

Cranks and loons.

That's just fucking weird.

Women take birthdays far too seriously.

I've seen the back to school photos did their rounds last week with a couple of kids getting balloon arches for going back to school. Why?. Everyone's got to outdo each other on Faceaids.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Boudicca Fox-Leonard - a commissioning editor at a national newspaper - "Can't imagine anything worse than being like a French woman".

Try imagining being like an Afghan woman, you vacuous shitehawk.

Screenshot_2021-09-06-16-20-39-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Has she ever been to France?

I had a long weekend in Paris with my ex & she was the best looking bird I saw the whole time I was there. Style over there is walking about like a right scruffy bastard.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

People who only seem to like hot weather.

A crisp November morning? The wind swept moors that inspired poets? The crunch of icy grass underfoot? All wasted on soulless sun worshippers.

Nah bollocks that mate. I love and enjoy all 4 seasons. 

But we get a few days of decent weather here and every cunt is moaning. It’s too hot, it’s too humid, it’s too sticky, I can’t sleep, it’s uncomfortable, Argos have sold out of fans. 

The exact same cunts who’ve done nothing but moan about being forced to have a vaccine, moan about not having a holiday and as soon as they can fly they’ll be on a beach in Majorca pouring cooking oil on themselves. 

Cunts. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Mook said:

I had a long weekend in Paris with my ex & she was the best looking bird I saw the whole time I was there. Style over there is walking about like a right scruffy bastard.

I was similarly disappointed on a school day trip to Dieppe. I couldn't find a single flick knife.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mook said:

so so true, went to Paris with my wife in 1993 not long after we had been married , not to blow trumpets but she was stunning in her day, went out one night and she wore a lime green suit, the same one Bowie wears in the tin machine video “you belong in rock and roll” she looked absolutely ridiculously hot yet all the French did during the night was sneer at her, it was incredible, I’ll never forget that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Nah bollocks that mate. I love and enjoy all 4 seasons. 

But we get a few days of decent weather here and every cunt is moaning. It’s too hot, it’s too humid, it’s too sticky, I can’t sleep, it’s uncomfortable, Argos have sold out of fans. 

The exact same cunts who’ve done nothing but moan about being forced to have a vaccine, moan about not having a holiday and as soon as they can fly they’ll be on a beach in Majorca pouring cooking oil on themselves. 

Cunts. 

Depends what you define as "decent weather" though, doesn't it? 

To me, hot weather isn't decent, it's just different. I'd take a sunny day in autumn over one in summer.

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Boudicca Fox-Leonard - a commissioning editor at a national newspaper - "Can't imagine anything worse than being like a French woman".

Try imagining being like an Afghan woman, you vacuous shitehawk.

Screenshot_2021-09-06-16-20-39-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

'Boudicca Fox-Leonard'  fashion writer for the Telegraph' count me out.

• Upvote 1