You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Women we know cried herself into retirement for 10 years from her nursing job of 20,so dedicated, my arse. 12 months paid leave for hurting herself pissed and lying about it, 6 months off after her dad who she hated died, loads of other absences all my arse. So bad she cannot walk, see her walking all the time checking her watch and steps, terrible immune system cannot go out, never in and just come back from abroad. Cunt. 

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Women we know cried herself into retirement for 10 years from her nursing job of 20,so dedicated, my arse. 12 months paid leave for hurting herself pissed and lying about it, 6 months off after her dad who she hated died, loads of other absences all my arse. So bad she cannot walk, see her walking all the time checking her watch and steps, terrible immune system cannot go out, never in and just come back from abroad. Cunt. 

Would you? 

43 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone with over a thousand Facebook friends. 

Haha, this absolutely.

One of my best mates younger sister is a friend of mine on FB, she's a typical full time mummy and probably never left Runcorn yet has over 1000 friends, she shares lost dog posts from Utah, fake account offers of a pallet of flatscreens for a tenner, that sort of shit and recently friend requested my wife even though they have never met, my wife accepted after asking my who it was and then the other week it was my brother in laws birthday and my missus put up a picture of him and wished happy birthday and this girl comments wishing him happy birthday love from her, her fella and their three kids. The brother in law must be wondering who the fuck she is.

Crazy shit from people with far too much time on their hands.

• Upvote 5

On 14/08/2021 at 07:45, belarus said:

I saw a taxi the other day and he had a pro-brexit bumper sticker and one that said “goes faster than a smack head’s giro” or something along those lines. I’m not someone easily offended or insulted, but that one really pissed me off. I just thought how upsetting that could be to someone who is in that situation, or the loved ones of someone in it, or even have lost someone due to drugs. It just isn’t funny either, so whatever drives someone to put a sticker on their car to start with, made this cunt enjoy the nastiness in this one so much it needed to go pride of place in his rear bumper. It just seems mindless, sneering and cruel.

When the time comes that I have to consider stopping driving, I’m gonna go out of my way to cause bumps with people like this, as well as other inconsiderate pricks on the roads. 

• Upvote 1

On 30/08/2021 at 14:14, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I hate working with people like this. Some people do everything they can to get out of doing the work they are paid to do. Yet expect their work colleagues to be nice to them and not think they are lazy entitled cunts, also they tend to flip out if they are pulled up about their lazy cuntish attitude. 

The pandemic has brought out the worst attutude in a lot of people I work with yet expect the people who aren't lazy cunts to prop them up. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I hate working with people like this. Some people do everything they can to get out of doing the work they are paid to do. Yet expect their work colleagues to be nice to them and not think they are lazy entitled cunts, also they tend to flip out if they are pulled up about their lazy cuntish attitude. 

The pandemic has brought out the worst attutude in a lot of people I work with yet expect the people who aren't lazy cunts to prop them up. 

She is a Grade A cunt, bluenose of course. One of those has done everything and so have hers. Her lad got parts and designed his own PC at 25, my lad done it  at 17 her face dropped stupid bitch

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

She is a Grade A cunt, bluenose of course. One of those has done everything and so have hers. Her lad got parts and designed his own PC at 25, my lad done it  at 17 her face dropped stupid bitch

I bet she calls you "elevenerfe over there" 

• Upvote 1

People who say “we need” when they clearly mean “I need”.

People who say “I need” at the expense of what others need.

Nothing wrong with being able to express what your needs are, in fact this is healthy.  Just do it in a way that doesn’t make you identify as an instant cunt. 

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

People who only seem to like hot weather.

A crisp November morning? The wind swept moors that inspired poets? The crunch of icy grass underfoot? All wasted on soulless sun worshippers.

I genuinely can't wait for winter.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

I genuinely can't wait for winter.

Same here this year. I've not really felt like doing much at all this summer, it's been a shite couple of years for all. Some people have embraced it and fair play to them but I'll save it for next year. Can't wait for the winter this year though, or maybe its just Christmas I'm looking forward too. 

• Upvote 1

On 31/08/2021 at 18:12, manwiththestick said:

Haha, this absolutely.

One of my best mates younger sister is a friend of mine on FB, she's a typical full time mummy and probably never left Runcorn yet has over 1000 friends, she shares lost dog posts from Utah, fake account offers of a pallet of flatscreens for a tenner, that sort of shit and recently friend requested my wife even though they have never met, my wife accepted after asking my who it was and then the other week it was my brother in laws birthday and my missus put up a picture of him and wished happy birthday and this girl comments wishing him happy birthday love from her, her fella and their three kids. The brother in law must be wondering who the fuck she is.

Crazy shit from people with far too much time on their hands.

One of my old mates Mums randomly friend requested my Mrs the other day. I've never had any interaction with her on Facebook and she has never liked any of the posts that I make or ones that my Mrs tags me in on. 

I've deleted about 100 people off mine recently who I barely know or that have no interaction with even though they are always on it. I've also deleted people who haven't let onto me in the street.

I keep people on who don't use it that often as not everyone uses it all the time but they will reply eventually when they use it.