You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Most of the people evicted these days are being turfed out because the Tories put a housing cap on what councils are allowed to pay and it often falls short of what the landlord asks for the property, the tenants then have to make up any shortfall from their benefits which often sees them falling behind and so the debt builds. Not picking a side like, because most cases are different.

Yes, that often came up during the show as a reason to why the tenants had fallen behind. But there again, that's not the landlords fault. They often have a mortgage to cover. Its just a shitty situation all round. Personally I'd never get involved in being a landlord, there are just too many potential pitfalls.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Yes, that often came up during the show as a reason to why the tenants had fallen behind. But there again, that's not the landlords fault. They often have a mortgage to cover. Its just a shitty situation all round. Personally I'd never get involved in being a landlord, there are just too many potential pitfalls.

Yeah it seems like a lot more hassle than it's worth unless you are loaded and can comfortably take the hits etc but for a normal person that is receiving rent to pay for the mortgage it's definitely not worth the aggro.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Used to be a director in my old job I used to call "Mr time is money".

I was waiting in line once in the canteen and he was literally jumping up and down on the spot behind me as he was so impatient, ants in his pants, proper agitated because he had to wait behind me while I poured soup into a pot for my dinner, then after he'd got his dinner he ran up the stairs back to his office.

Another time he put loads of bacon on his plate and said to the woman on the counter 'i played football yesterday, I deserve it.'

I don't like to wish ill on anyone but I do genuinely hope he's dead.

My mum aged 80ish was dragging her oxygen cylinder behind her in the express queue at the supermarket.A young feller tried to cut in, "I haven't got much time" he says. You've got a fucking sight (site?) more time than I have, get to the back says mum.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

People who tell you they are martial arts 'experts' who are almost always obese.

I find that, while there are a lot of personal trainers in ridiculously good shape, there’s a good portion of them who do not look like they should be giving fitness advice, or are in or around gyms on a pretty much daily basis. Strange 

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Good old Jackie Scan.

I had to find the thread to fond that picture and went through it again, sat there pissing myself but that quote from you amongst some classics is the stand out one. I also loved Bobby Hundreds "not sure what sort of protection a human chain would offer against a charging obese kung-fu master and an unsettled snake" hahaha 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I had to find the thread to fond that picture and went through it again, sat there pissing myself but that quote from you amongst some classics is the stand out one. I also loved Bobby Hundreds "not sure what sort of protection a human chain would offer against a charging obese kung-fu master and an unsettled snake" hahaha 

Yeah it's arguably the greatest thread on here, some absolute belters.

People who are the hero of their own stories constantly.

"Cat fell from a Tree. I caught it."

"Bloke was going on a Raoul Moat Rampage. He wouldn't listen to anyone else but me, took him for a few jars and he's a changed man."

Etc.

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter is going into her last year in Uni she has been working in different bars since they opened up again. Girl in her current bar been giving her snotty looks for a few weeks, my daughter pulls her on it her reason being it is just her “ resting bitch face “ what the fuck. Being not down with the yoof stuff my instant thought was CUNT!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

My daughter is going into her last year in Uni she has been working in different bars since they opened up again. Girl in her current bar been giving her snotty looks for a few weeks, my daughter pulls her on it her reason being it is just her “ resting bitch face “ what the fuck. Being not down with the yoof stuff my instant thought was CUNT!

Heard that one being used all the time when I went back to college a few years ago. The other one is the flood of lasses now describing themselves as ‘socially awkward’. For some reason, such things which were once seen as simply rude now appear to be deemed sought after mainstream traits.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I'm on that girls side.

Some people just look like that.:

MV5BMTY4YzU0MmUtOTkwMS00MjRlLWEwNzEtZTgx

https://www.vulture.com/2014/07/rectifys-clayne-crawford-on-playing-jerk-offs.html

324627.jpg

Homeland_504_1956.R.jpg

On 13/07/2021 at 18:02, Elite said:

People who are the hero of their own stories constantly.

"Cat fell from a Tree. I caught it."

"Bloke was going on a Raoul Moat Rampage. He wouldn't listen to anyone else but me, took him for a few jars and he's a changed man."

Etc.

You should see Tony Bellew on that boxing life stories - exactly as you’ve just described there. True Dixon looked embarrassed and uncomfortable I thought. 

• Upvote 1