You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Battered some student for no reason about 5 years ago in a pub in Edge Hill for asking him which way the toilets were. Seems like a nice fella. 

Twat, there's always someone who will be the wrong one to pick on. There was someone years ago I believe, a similar prick, bullied everyone and even the coppers couldn't get a grip until some lad stabbed and killed him much to the delight of all, I heard it years ago and even though you got a few knife cunts it wasn't as common as now. 

Even more of a prick for videoing himself sounding like a knob. 

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

A bit like when they carve a swastika into nazis heads in Inglorious Bastards, It's for easily identifying people who microwave bacon. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Twat, there's always someone who will be the wrong one to pick on. There was someone years ago I believe, a similar prick, bullied everyone and even the coppers couldn't get a grip until some lad stabbed and killed him much to the delight of all, I heard it years ago and even though you got a few knife cunts it wasn't as common as now. 

He's been stabbed and shot before. Seems like he finds trouble wherever he goes. 

Used to play footy with some horrible prick who had been in prisons few times. He thought he was a big hard case but had only been in for drink driving offences. A few of the other lads were terrified of him thinking he was Bronson or someone from Danny Dyers deadliest men.  Saw him out a few times shouting at bar staff and kicking a 16 year old glass collector.

I worked overtime a few weeks later and missed a game against a team from Bootle. Was gutted to find out that I missed him getting his jaw broken by one of their players when he tried winding him up and was flat out for almost ten minutes. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's been stabbed and shot before. Seems like he finds trouble wherever he goes. 

Used to play footy with some horrible prick who had been in prisons few times. He thought he was a big hard case but had only been in for drink driving offences. A few of the other lads were terrified of him thinking he was Bronson or someone from Danny Dyers deadliest men.  Saw him out a few times shouting at bar staff and kicking a 16 year old glass collector.

I worked overtime a few weeks later and missed a game against a team from Bootle. Was gutted to find out that I missed him getting his jaw broken by one of their players when he tried winding him up and was flat out for almost ten minutes. 

Haha, that's a bit like what I heard about that twat I mentioned, in the 70s, gave barmaids etc grief. The story goes that the lad who did for him it was his Dad that done the time for him, how true that is I don't know but even the coppers were glad he was out the way. 

Yes that would of been good to see, I can't express enough how I hate those type violent arseholes, well in that Bootle lad. 

2 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Was it Lee Duffy from Middlesborough. There's a weird romanticising of scumbags. Bullies who make people's lives miserable. 

My mum's fella who died a few years back had been in the nick when she met him, he was a proper dickhead although he mellowed as the years went on, possibly in part due to his schizophrenia meds.

Not long after he got out of prison he was staying at a hostel, my uncle happened to be there too as he'd moved out after having a big row with my grandad.

My uncle was telling me about the way me mum's fella used to act. 

He used to get annoyed by people playing table tennis so everyone woke up one day to find all the ping pong balls had been squashed.

One of the fellas had eaten something of his by accident, think it was biscuits or something. He came in one night while the lads were all eating chips and watching a film and asked who'd been eating his biscuits.

One of them said it was him and apologised, and offered him his chippy dinner. So he took it off him, turned the telly and the lights off and went to bed. They were all just sat there in the dark wondering what the fuck, a chippy dinner down.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Was it Lee Duffy from Middlesborough. There's a weird romanticising of scumbags. Bullies who make people's lives miserable. 

I think he was from around Toxteth way, I was told the story years ago. Yes some people strangely look up to them. 

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

A bit like when they carve a swastika into nazis heads in Inglorious Bastards, It's for easily identifying people who microwave bacon. 

Fuck you. 

4 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

People who get drunk and then claim 'their crazy alter ego' comes out. 

People still up at 4am posting ‘ wacky’ posts due to insomnia/ poor sleeping pattern. Then every cunt has to wade through them in the morning. Cunts.

The ultimate modern day instant cunt identifier which has undoubtedly been said is the national flag emoji next to a username on social media. It pretty much has a 100 percent accuracy rate in identifying gobshitery. If you lined up every piece of gobshitery spewed on twitter alone it would need to be measured in astronomical units to even begin to understand the volume of shite people believe. 

15 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We had a cunt in Lostock Hall who would, along with his 10 mates, attack lone stragglers leaving pubs late at night. The shower of twats even bought a minibus from dealing proceeds and stocked it with weapons to drive round and attack people just for a laugh.

Thankfully, the little cunt got into a fight and died after being knocked out by one punch. He's now considered to be a "Lostock Hall Legend".

• Like 1

15 hours ago, littletedwest said:

On the subject of town bullies this is a good story.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy

McElroy fathered more than 10 children with different women. He met his last wife, Trena McCloud (1957–2012), when she was 12 years old and in eighth grade. He statutorily raped McCloud repeatedly, also burning her house down and shooting the family dog before her parents relented and agreed to their marriage.[5] She became pregnant when she was fourteen, dropped out of school in the ninth grade, and went to live with McElroy and his second wife Alice. McElroy divorced Alice and married Trena in order to escape charges of statutory rape, to which she was the only witness. Sixteen days after Trena gave birth, both she and Alice fled to Trena's mother's and stepfather's house. According to court records, McElroy tracked them down and brought them back. He then returned to Trena's parents' home when they were away and, once again, shot the family dog and burned the house down.

And they say romance is dead.

• Upvote 1