You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

25 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Christ have people actually argued that? Never seen it myself and not likely too either but it's about people battering other people isn't it? 

One of the side stories on the echo website.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/most-festive-film-time-announced-19342766

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

On the same level as people who have blue badges and pass them on to family members.

They are quite tough on that these days. If you get collared doing it you end up in a load of shit and get blacklisted for it. Just not worth the hassle.

I know a woman who used it to park in town without her mum who it was for, got collared, had the badge taken away from her and fined. Took another 2 years before her mum could get another one. 

31 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

People who signal left, pull into the kerb then keep driving slowly whilst they look for a house number or a shop so you keep expecting the cunt to pull out again. I’d drag them from the car and shoot them. 

Or the ones who dart across you and pull onto the pavement heading towards you, but don’t stop as they’ve done it just so they didn’t have to wait for you to pass, and you have to slow down or stop because of them. Absolute gobshites.

On 29/11/2020 at 22:32, Tony Moanero said:

1. A Christmas Carol (1951)

2. The Snowman

3. It’s a Wonderful Life

4. A Christmas Story 

5. Trading Places

6. Home Alone

7. We’re No Angels (1955)

8. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)

9. Mickey’s Christmas Carol

10. Bad Santa

Where’s Stickman?

41 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I know it’s bad but I was dying for him to turn out to be a nonce. 

I think it was a tory distraction tactic. "Get an old veteran to do a walk, slap him all over the news for good old blighty and increase national pride for the VE celebrations so we can point the finger and deflect from our own failings."

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think it was a tory distraction tactic. "Get an old veteran to do a walk, slap him all over the news for good old blighty and increase national pride for the VE celebrations so we can point the finger and deflect from our own failings."

My cynicism dial has gone off the scale this year. Anything new that appears I’m questioning the source or wondering what else is it obscuring. And anything that involves old veterans is immediately suspect

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

People who signal left, pull into the kerb then keep driving slowly whilst they look for a house number or a shop so you keep expecting the cunt to pull out again. I’d drag them from the car and shoot them. 

Are you quite sure that's not an overreaction?