You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

And I'm sure I can find an article that says the opposite.

It boils down to if I'm riding my back at above average speed on a main road and get knocked off my bike by some clown who is too busy titting with their phone instead of paying attention to their surroundings then I'd rather my head was not cracking on the road or bonnet of a car without the added protection. Will it stop me getting hurt? Probably not but it will reduce the impact and risk.

Just now, manwiththestick said:

And I'm sure I can find an article that says the opposite.

It boils down to if I'm riding my back at above average speed on a main road and get knocked off my bike by some clown who is too busy titting with their phone instead of paying attention to their surroundings then I'd rather my head was not cracking on the road or bonnet of a car without the added protection. Will it stop me getting hurt? Probably not but it will reduce the impact and risk.

If you feel safer wearing one then do so. You may well need it if you are going at speed. The science doesn't seem to back up making them compulsory though. Nobody is calling for everyone walking to wear one, a comparatively more dangerous activity. There's no need for choosing not to wear one putting you in a thread with this title. 

8 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

From reading expert's informed opinion. You sound like a rabid Brexiteer. 

You sound like a bad helmet. 

I'm not particularly arsed if someone does or doesn't wear a helmet. That said, it is safer to wear one than not wear one. No expert needed to confirm that. Just common sense. 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You sound like a bad helmet. 

I'm not particularly arsed if someone does or doesn't wear a helmet. That said, it is safer to wear one than not wear one. No expert needed to confirm that. Just common sense. 

Brexiteer, anti 5G, anti vaccination, conspiracy theory logic. "Just common sense". No experts needed. 

• 1 month later...

People with cameras all over their house and garden, smartlinked and connected to their phone, night vision, infra red, pet friendly, internal communications systems, satellite uplink. They're the type of people who show you an image of their garden on their phone while you're at a party and you don't give a fuck.

"Oooh movement detected, oh it's just the wind." 

The type of people who long to have an attempted burglary so they can post the pictures on Facebook. Holed up in the bathroom in their undies with the lights off watching it unfold on their phone and telling their Mrs to 'phone the bizzies'. 

Copper turns up a week later. "I've put the pics on a flash drive if you want them?"

"Nah you're alright mate. Keep it up though, right up."

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

People with cameras all over their house and garden, smartlinked and connected to their phone, night vision, infra red, pet friendly, internal communications systems, satellite uplink. They're the type of people who show you an image of their garden on their phone while you're at a party and you don't give a fuck.

The type of people who long to have an attempted burglary so they can post the pictures on Facebook. Holed up in the bathroom in their undies with the lights off watching it unfold on their phone and telling their Mrs to 'phone the bizzies'. 

Copper turns up a week later. "I've put the pics on a flash drive if you want them?"

Hahahahahahaha

*Checks motion detection alert*

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

My mate had the doorbell camera thing, him & his missus are a right pair of pissheads. We used to sit & watch videos of them coming home blootered & some of them when they could hardly walk were funny as fuck.

Having said that, I do agree with what you're saying & my mate is a  complete cunt.

19 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Those ring adverts are shite.

Smackhead lurking round the front door looking for ways to get in and then some bad meff speaks to him saying "I dont like you and now I'd like you to leave" in a less threatening manner than Jack Whitehall telling a shit joke. The smackhead just leaves scared to death. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They're always shite as well, the grainy images they put on Facebook are just of any scalls in North Face gear and no one would be able to identify them. 

It's not like the police are even arsed if you march them into the police station like Michael Douglas when he catches Sato in Black Rain. You could get them to sign a confession and the police still wouldn't be arsed.