You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Like people who say they ' Dont suffer fools gladly ' but strangely enough they are always the type of people who cant take even the mildest criticism themselves without going off the deep end.

What are you trying to say here? I'll have you destroyed and your grave desecrated, you cunt.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Ha ha , with your forum moniker I thought it was very brave of you to post on the racism thread. 

Hehe, I actually had this on RAWK some time ago. I'm pretty sure I posted an explanation a while ago on here- it was after a dinner time football game, I'd been hit in the face with the ball and didn't have time (or probably inclination, I was 12), to clean up. Especially not after my Mum had to wash my Klan robes for the fourth time that week.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Cyclists who wear professional cycle gear. Proper Tour De Twat out there today, most of them riding two a beast. Either pay road tax or get out of the fucking way.

Yeah they do my fucking head in as well. The overtaking part of the equation can be dangerous otherwise you'd have to drive at 10mph.

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah they do my fucking head in as well. The overtaking part of the equation can be dangerous otherwise you'd have to drive at 10mph.

Yet if you run one of them over and their head goes bobbling down the lane, WHO gets the blame? Not mister tight shorts or his mate that's for damn sure.

49 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Cyclists who wear professional cycle gear. Proper Tour De Twat out there today, most of them riding two a beast. Either pay road tax or get out of the fucking way.

There’s people near me cycling on the Middlewood Way on £1000 mountain bikes.  It’s as flat as a witches tit. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I mean lycra is one thing but carrying a beast each as well is beyond the pale 

18 hours ago, Captain Milk said:

0C3C30FC-CDB3-4A99-90A2-D4D27397926B.jpeg

I literally bumped in to Weller yesterday, he lives near me and I’ve seen him about a few times, he was drinking a coffee, chewing the fat and not observing the two meter, if you can, but one is fine and other such muddled government commentary.

If I’d have seen this before has I would have gladly called the cunt a cunt for you.

Shame really.

• 2 months later...

Anyone covered ostentatiously in poppy pin badges all year round.

Old lady struck up a conversation with me yesterday. As soon as I saw the veritable field of enamel flowers weighing down her mobility scooter I knew I was in for some half-thought out jingoistic tabloid opinions.

She didn't disappoint:

Coronavirus is a load of fuss about nothing; my generation survived polio, diphtheria and more; born after the war we had to be tough.

I swear, the people most vehemently in favour of the poppy's symbolism are the greatest advertisement for its detractors.