You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 minute ago, A Red said:

You're pissed. Nothing wrong with that, i'm on the way. 

You know me too well. I barely drink but she got tatted last night and acted a cunt. She's been like a shitting dog today apologising and I've been sound as fuck "Its normally me don't worry". She's gone to bed so I'm gonna get drunk and knock you out you fucking racist x 

• Like 1

Just now, Mook said:

Are you implying that the Catholic church are all cunts? Because if you are you are spot on. 

If you are trying to defend Britain in all of it though then quite frankly I hope you called your clients a cunt over the phone. 

Last time I stick up for you you fucking fenian hater. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Are you implying that the Catholic church are all cunts? Because if you are you are spot on. 

If you are trying to defend Britain in all of it though then quite frankly I hope you called your clients a cunt over the phone. 

Last time I stick up for you you fucking fenian hater. 

Ha ha, no chance of me defending Britain.

There was a potato famine in Scotland too you know.

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

Ha ha, no chance of me defending Britain.

There was a potato famine in Scotland too you know.

I love Scotland but no-one cares about Scotland. 

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

We'd get over it

Nah I'd keep bringing it up during sex 

1 minute ago, A Red said:

Thats what i like

I reckon you'd be sound in real life too. Despite the fact that you defo wear clothes that are banned in North Korea 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Currently sat in the garden wishing death on neighbours about eight doors up having some sort of gathering in their back garden and blasting music like a fucking Wembley concert with an honest to god live singer. Shit music as well. So loud can’t even concentrate to read. Seriously hoping for some sort of mass electrocution like in King Ralph.

If loud music is blasting out of a car or stereo through an open window, it is never, ever approaching being anything near remotely decent. Usually some fucking terrible, repetitive, cheesy dance music.

It is known.

5 minutes ago, John102 said:

When you are listening to a song on Youtube and some cunt in the comments has said 'Listen to xxxxxx, thank me later'.

Do one, you presumptuous twat.

What song as it that made you type that? 

14 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Looked out the window and saw a fella of about fifty without a top on, wallet in hand, presumably going the shop. Scruffy twat. Beaches, swimming pools and gardens - that’s it.

What? Wow 

Anyone who lays claim to having a specific seat, "that's John's seat that" be it in a staff room, social club or wherever. If someone had told me I'd grow up to have "my own seat" and that this would be pleasing to me, I'd have done a nosedive off the southport logflume to the music of MC Hammer.

Just now, Section_31 said:

Anyone who lays claim to having a specific seat, "that's John's seat that" be it in a staff room, social club or wherever. If someone had told me I'd grow up to have "my own seat" and that this would be pleasing to me, I'd have done a nosedive of the southport logfloom to the music of MC Hammer.

Agree with this 110% just don't ever ever sit in my seat. 

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who lays claim to having a specific seat, "that's John's seat that" be it in a staff room, social club or wherever. If someone had told me I'd grow up to have "my own seat" and that this would be pleasing to me, I'd have done a nosedive off the southport logflume to the music of MC Hammer.

This is MY thread. No, wait. 

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I wouldn't show up to my house then