You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

12 hours ago, Mook said:

Bet you've missed me moaning about a woman at my work, good news, I'm back.

In my team we have to check a sample of each others calls every month, the last 3 months this snidey fucking bitch has marked me as a fail. She's been grassing me up for other things as well (all minor, unimportant shit) but I've been having a bit of a tough time recently with the odd mistake & these 3 months of failed calls has really put me in the shit with my bosses.

I had a look and listen to the most recent call fail tonight & she's writing comments about me not saying please & thank you at all in the call when I've quite clearly said please & thanks a couple of times so she's going out of her way to lie & get me in the shit. I have absolutely no fucking idea what her problem is with me but I'm going to go through the three fails with a fine tooth comb tomorrow & make a note of everything she's got wrong & send it to my boss with a recommendation that somebody who is capable of being objective marks my calls instead.

Honestly, I've got kids to feed & a mortgage to pay here, I don't need some fucking snide trying to lose me my job. I wouldn't mark my worst enemy down to be honest, I'd maybe mention their calls needed work to them instead.

Cunt.

Do you have a union or an HR grievance process? i'd get some advice about maybe making a complaint (the fact she's marked you down for not saying please and thanks even though you have, means what she's said is demonstrably false). Once you open up a complaint process like that it could do two things, either they uphold it and she's not allowed to mark your calls again, or at the very least it sows the seed that if it happens again there's a history between you both which you can use as a defence in the future. "She's had it in for me for ages, I lodged a grievance last year". 

Telephone jobsworths are the worst. Some woman (team coach was her job title, the very definition of jobsworth - translates as Unterscharfuhrer) used to have it in for me. She'd been beaten up by her ex and was obsessed with the fact I was big and tall, kept asking me all the time 'are you six foot three? You're six foot three aren't you?' Was fucking weird, I got the impression the fella who'd hit her must have looked like me. Work that one out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

Find out where she lives so you can clock her car. She sounds like the sort of person who has those sticker stencil things of the family on the back window of the car. Scrape off the head of the character resembling her and scratch ‘soon’ into the paintwork.

The level of detail here suggests you are speaking from personal experience.

20 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Went to see Fleetwood Mac in Manchester a few years ago and had a few drinks in the bar of the hotel for about two hours. A couple, really fat sat opposite each other and for our whole time there never said a word just stayed on their phones.

People who complain about people minding their own business.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A Red said:

This is the thing for me, I fucking hate people like this. She's doing it because she can not because it benefits anyone other than herself.  

You need to get angry, get sly and get even. Anyone who, without good reason, that threatens your livelihood and that of your family is a cunt of the highest order.

Is a neg from an anonymous person on a football forum good enough reason? 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Is a neg from an anonymous person on a football forum good enough reason? 

Maybe it's time to let it go mate, you've flogged this horse a thousand times.

I stopped masturbating to your fued a long time ago, at least keep the petty jibes current, then I can get back on that mucky horse.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

Anyone who doesn't wear socks, especially with a suit or on a night out. Last days of Babylon style shit. 

Are they really not wearing socks or is it just those low riding ankle socks? Not that that's much better, but slightly less stinky

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Maybe it's time to let it go mate, you've flogged this horse a thousand times.

I stopped masturbating to your fued a long time ago, at least keep the petty jibes current, then I can get back on that mucky horse.

It was topical. The feud doesn't exist. It was put to bed. I cracked a joke. If you can't masturbate to my jokes then you need to re-evaluate things. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Do you have a union or an HR grievance process? i'd get some advice about maybe making a complaint (the fact she's marked you down for not saying please and thanks even though you have, means what she's said is demonstrably false). Once you open up a complaint process like that it could do two things, either they uphold it and she's not allowed to mark your calls again, or at the very least it sows the seed that if it happens again there's a history between you both which you can use as a defence in the future. "She's had it in for me for ages, I lodged a grievance last year". 

Telephone jobsworths are the worst. Some woman (team coach was her job title, the very definition of jobsworth - translates as Unterscharfuhrer) used to have it in for me. She'd been beaten up by her ex and was obsessed with the fact I was big and tall, kept asking me all the time 'are you six foot three? You're six foot three aren't you?' Was fucking weird, I got the impression the fella who'd hit her must have looked like me. Work that one out. 

I've sent an e-mail to my boss this morning stating my case & he responded to say he's going to check the call himself & feedback but he agrees that her comments are 'heavily weighted & excessive'.

If the pattern continues into the future, I have already decided that I will be raising a complaint with HR. It's the last thing I want to do but I have to defend my livelihood & family here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

52 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who doesn't wear socks, especially with a suit or on a night out. Last days of Babylon style shit. 

Socks with shorts and trainees look shite

unless you are five years old or a tennis player. However, Don Johnson is the only man who ever looked cool wearing kecks without them.

66D3105F-D2FD-4034-8485-EC328DF467D2.jpeg

42 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Cold Calling Cunts. Just had one on the phone regarding Loft Insulation, his voice was so slow and boring he sounded like Jack Dee on Valium. Told him to peeeeess orrrrfff!

Did they say 'Please' and 'Thank You'?

If not it was probably Mook.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

I've sent an e-mail to my boss this morning stating my case & he responded to say he's going to check the call himself & feedback but he agrees that her comments are 'heavily weighted & excessive'.

If the pattern continues into the future, I have already decided that I will be raising a complaint with HR. It's the last thing I want to do but I have to defend my livelihood & family here.

I might start a thread so we can collate everyones ideas on how to handle this one. Trust me, we've got your back on this. Bitch won't know whats hit her. 

I also think if you move jobs anytime you should consider a male only environment. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

Great move, I think what you've done will do the trick there, sow the seeds. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

The weird thing with this sort of incident ,which is almost a 100% female occurrence is that she will probably not have a personal grudge with you it is just an excitement thing that she has been given a small form of power and feels that she has to use it. Hopefully your sensible steps above will nip it in the bud.

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

The weird thing with this sort of incident ,which is almost a 100% female occurrence is that she will probably not have a personal grudge with you it is just an excitement thing that she has been given a small form of power and feels that she has to use it. Hopefully your sensible steps above will nip it in the bud.

We've dedicated a thread to this matter. 

Please advise. 

• Upvote 1