You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

If you can get anyone to drop his kecks for you after listening to that anti-music, you must be swinging some serious pipe.

Rapey loves it. We always have a slowey in Splash to it before we leave. 

• Upvote 1

Teaching martial arts, especially to kids. Karate instructors are usually in their 50s and bald, called things like 'Sensei Chris' and work in menial jobs.

"Mum Sensei Chris wouldn't let me go to the toilet because he said I needed to learn personal discipline. I pissed my pants."

Sensei Chris has worked for the dole for the last 25 years and has three marriages in his rear view.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Teaching martial arts, especially to kids. Karate instructors are usually in their 50s and bald, called things like 'Sensei Chris' and work in menial jobs.

"Mum Sensei Chris wouldn't let me go to the toilet because he said I needed to learn personal discipline. I pissed my pants."

Sensei Chris has worked for the dole for the last 25 years and has three marriages in his rear view.

Bruce Pee 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

My mate Adrian teaches martial arts in Limerick. He's sound as fuck. 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/meet-the-irish-world-champion-that-youve-probably-never-heard-of-287116.html

12 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Black, mate. Because of my three Dan black belt. I was actually taught by Mr Miyagi. Don't really like talking about it though.

That's exactly the type of twat you want to avoid. As I say, it's usually Ninjitsu they have a black belt in. 

See also, ex SAS, marines, paras, etc. Mad how many of them turn up in a bar, out of shape and talking absolute shite. 

Went to pick the Mrs up from some fitness class and while waiting ended up sat next to the judo teacher whose class had just finished. He had spent the previous ten minutes boring the kids senseless about self-restraint & how to turn away from trouble and then as soon as they had gone he was bragging to some bloke he knew about knocking some c***out while he was working as an unlicensed bouncer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

That's exactly the type of twat you want to avoid. As I say, it's usually Ninjitsu they have a black belt in. 

See also, ex SAS, marines, paras, etc. Mad how many of them turn up in a bar, out of shape and talking absolute shite. 

True but this video of Turdseye when he came back up a few years ago kind of makes you think twice about questioning the ninjas 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

True but this video of Turdseye when he came back up a few years ago kind of makes you think twice about questioning the ninjas 

Not seen that in years, the lad had to move away in shame.

12 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Someone on my wife’s side of the family was in the SAS. He doesn’t talk about it to strangers in pubs but he is a MASSIVE cunt. Seems to think that those who do know should automatically respect him despite him having the morals of a slug.

Using the word “vile” online to describe someone. It’s the sort of thing Victoria Beckham’s snobby cunt ilk say about someone they look down their nose at, but has been commandeered by grown men arguing with people they don’t know.

Absolutely reeks of contrived hitching the skirts up feigned offence at something someone holding different political views has said, deployed in a bid to win whichever tedious moral oneupmanship cunt-off it is they’re having all day every day.

• Upvote 2

See also typing out things like “X person who I fucking despise and post about daily is saying Y thing which makes her look like she’s finally lost her mind entirely. I’m actually genuinely worried about her health”.

C

U

N

T

• Upvote 1