You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Guest Pistonbroke

I witnessed something similar today. Some fat ugly wench was calling out to Kevin the park, her fucking dog. Who the fuck calls their dog Kevin? Stoopid bitch. 

Guest Pistonbroke

That sports sack is cringe worthy. However, my old man bought me a pair of black shoes in the early 70's, with red soles which had an imprint of Kevin Keegan's mush and flowing curly locks. 

Oh.

These things, think they're designed for carrying laptops in but all the bellend middle managers use them where once they used to have man bags, think they're supposed to make you look like you're a busy, in-demand jet setting motherfucker. Even if you run a Carphone Warehouse shop and only have your sandwiches in it.  

2b37c157cca90057394da9a7a3674726.jpg

• Upvote 1

Went to a bar called HUS in Tithebarn Street last week. It's one of these new bars that would be really good if it wasn't uber expensive and full of massive preening twats.

Had a pint of Peroni which cost just over a fiver. Only went in because it's got a rooftop bar with a decent view but was told it was only open Wednesday to Saturday.

There were two lads in there just sitting down nursing their pints but using it as a place to plug in their laptops and carry on "working". Neither of them spoke to each other unless it was work related, their bags were sprawled over the two sofas they were occupying so no one else could disturb them because they are obviously very important. They also asked the barman for a receipt for the two packets of crisps they ate but had a face on when he said that he'd already put it through the till an hour ago. Think me and my mates drank 3 pints each before moving on while they hadn't even got halfway through theirs.

as Section says, it seems that anyone who has a bog standard office job or has some form of management role thinks they are some high flying exec who hasn't got enough hours in the day.

By the end of it, I think there may be hope for the younger fella (who will probably end up having big arguments with his dad).

Yeah, that's the fella who seemed decent. He seemed to actually care about his tenant, think his Arl fella would have rather turfed her out on to the streets and got more rent per month.

Guest Pistonbroke

Those blokes who walk past in full racing leathers, gloves and Helmet to match, then jump on a fucking scooter.