You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Is that a vaping thing in the shape of a pipe?

Crivens.

PestiRed has got a few of those I think. Definite cunt identifier.

Vaping. Specifically, vaping indoors in crowds and blowing unnecessarily massive plumes of horrible smoke.

Fuck off, cunts.

It's not smoke, it's more like steam. And it's not horrible if it smells like blackcurrant or grape. Having said that, my e-cig is similar to my cock in the sense that I only use it at home because it's got a tendency to leak all over the place when it gets bashed about a bit. And it's really, really big.

• Upvote 2

Vaping is great and using a pipe-shaped one is cool for sitting on your balcony in the summer evenings with your feet up and a book - not sure I'd venture out in public though as there would be nowhere to enjoy it

However, vaping indoors is a cunt's trick. To be honest, blowing big clouds in the street is not really acceptable either

• 3 weeks later...

The example of shit parking in the 'World of a woman' thread just reminded me of those cunts who park their car half on the pavement on our street. There is ample room on both sides of the street to park properly and yet these cunts come along and think they're in whatever shithole they've crawled out from. Do they not notice how everyone else has parked? People with pushchairs have to step out into the road because not enough space has been left on the pavement (which itself is plenty wide enough for 3 people to walk side by side).

Your boss just won't leave you alone, will she?

Ha ha.

I've always hated when people do this, my Dad does it even though I'm a 38 year old man who travels about all over the shop with work.

Yesterday my train pulled into the station at York & this girl came & sat on my left (window seat), while on the platform at the far side of the carriage her boyfriend was standing waving. The train took about 4 minutes to get going & that whole time I was sat in-between them & she was laughing & waving & saying 'stop it', it was fucking embarrassing for everyone involved. So much so that I took to drinking at that point & went & got myself a can of cider.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Swimming with work this afternoon and some middle class soap dodging fucking hippy had called two of her kids Sobriety and Hope.

I mean, what the actual fuck.

Hope is fairly popular in America (at least on their TV shows).

Sobriety? Ironically you'd have to be fucking smashed to think that was a good idea.

Swimming with work this afternoon and some middle class soap dodging fucking hippy had called two of her kids Sobriety and Hope.

I mean, what the actual fuck.

If you had an ounce of humanity you would have drowned them both. 

• Upvote 1