Remmie

Instant cunt identifiers

Don't you always feel dirty, Alan?

Disappointing if not.

There is good, Carry On film dirty - which is my permanent state.

Then there is nasty chav dirty. That was nasty chav dirty.

• Upvote 1

People who wear body warmers.

Anyone claiming to be a 'DJ'.

Body warmers are an essential piece of kit for dog walking. Although I agree with you on wearing them around town as a "fashion item"

Anyone who wears festival wrist bands after they've finished, in fact 99% of people who go to festivals, the 1% for Remmie, he's boss.

Minging, sweaty, chemically produces fabrics that must stink like a cheap watch strap. 

Think the OP was a little harsh if I'm honest. Nowt wrong with a white T-shirt

d5c8c5fe0fd77aa2aed11c4a61793a02.jpg

That's strange how they changed the picture like that.

My brother in law and his wife were invited to 'brunch' by a couple of her mates (who are cunts) - and instructed to meet up at 13:30.

The cunts.

brunch is ok, but half one is gone lunch time. 

My brother in law and his wife were invited to 'brunch' by a couple of her mates (who are cunts) - and instructed to meet up at 13:30.

The cunts.

24hr clock rep

24hr clock rep

I'm with you, set. No confusion with 24 hr clock. I pretty much always think of appointments, etc in 24 hr clock although wouldn't use it if someone was asking me the time

People who won't buy a round of drinks after you've bought your round then get a face on when you go the bar because you are dying of thirst and don't get them one.

Is that Kanyes Hip Hop T-Shirt?

kanye-west-apc-120-shirt-main.jpg

got to be kidding.  You can buy about 10 for £3 in Primark.  A collaboration between Primark, Kim Jong-Un and Marti Pellow.  They outdo that other cunt in both the shit music and the gangsta violence Top Tumps.

People who won't buy a round of drinks after you've bought your round then get a face on when you go the bar because you are dying of thirst and don't get them one.

I hate those out of sync drinkers.  It's like when you first go out with a girl and you have to learn how to synchronise your walking. 

Calf tattoos with your allegiance to a certain sport portrayed. Nobhead over the road from us supports a team we are fond of but wears shorts in all weathers. Over 50, fat and walks with 2 tellies. Dresses like a scall from Green St, fucking nob. When they first moved in a few years ago I let on and got blanked, never did it again, now he looks at the floor. He upset my decent, quiet bs neighbour one Bombie night because the neighbour was letting off fireworks and he was walking his dog the tit. Made it known to a neighbour he talked to I wasn't impressed.