You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

I have. Even the instructor has complained about it. The managers are useless and aren't arsed unfortunately. I think it would involve to much effort for them.

There's a Saturday morning class I go to that's always full and a couple of them just get there about 30 minutes early and put their gear over the bikes like they are reserving a sunbed on holiday.

I'd guess then the problem might be that their system doesn't have the facility to identify/count non attendees and ban them from making bookings etc. If that's the case there's no way thr managers will put the effort in to do it manually.

Do they take attendance in the class in any way?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this article refers to just such a cunt:

Stag dos increasingly run by the biggest tosser you'll ever meet

06-08-10

EXPENSIVE, lengthy stag trips are usually organised by some total prick who won’t leave you alone for five minutes, according to new research.

The Institute for Studies found that, in any given social circle, custodianship of the stag trip will almost always fall to an arse that no one else has met before, but who was apparently ‘mental’ at university. They will be called ‘Duncs’, ‘Mikey’ or ‘Shamrock’.

Professor Henry Brubaker said: “These people work in management somewhere like Carphone Warehouse, and are the personification of FHM magazine.

“The groom will never, ever have mentioned them before announcing the wedding. God knows where these people come from. Maybe there’s a secret prick factory hidden somewhere in the East Midlands.”

He added: “You usually receive the first of several hundred emails about six months before any planned trip. It will be headed something like ‘Ola Compadres’ and outline the many expensive, high-testosterone compulsory activities planned, including something called ‘skelfing’ that involves jumping naked into a volcano with a bit of bailer twine around your ankle.

“The whole thing will be organised with militaristic precision, cost as much as a small house and if you exhibit anything less than rabid enthusiasm you will be branded a ‘whingeing gaylord’.

“And, of course, you will have to wear a t-shirt with ‘Captain Fanny’s Vagina Hunters 2010’ printed on it.”

Professor Brubaker stressed that stag events have not always been such an unconscionable pain in the arse, adding: “Until 1996 all you needed was a function room and a few bags of McCoys.

“The whole thing was over and done with in about six hours and at no point did anyone have to get on a fucking jet ski.”

• Upvote 1

My mate has just started a new business and advertised for 2 jobs last week. Some lad that we both know asked him for a job. I generally think this lad is a cunt as he only talks to you when he wants something. He's actually ignored me on several occasions yet contacts me on Facebook to do some fundraising for his Mrs' charity and tickets for LFC. The cunt never said thank you when I sorted him out with 2 tickets last year. I just deleted him off my friends list and haven't bothered with him since.

Anyway, my mate decides to give him a job and put him on a training course which cost 500 quid. My mate rang him and left a message on his phone saying he got the job and could he come in to get fitted for a uniform. No answer. He contacts him by text and Facebook. No reply so my mate rings up the training company to ask can he have his money back on the course but the company say no because it's too late.

My mate again contacts this lad saying he needs him to confirm whether he's taking the job and if not he's going to be £500 out of pocket. Still nothing and my mates loses £500.

We were at a a kids party before and all 3 of us were there. This lad completely blanked my mate all night in the knowledge that he's £500 out of pocket because he's too much of a weird cunt to tell him that he wants the job. Told my mate to confront him over it but he said he wants this lad to come to him. I told him that he is a tit and won't bother. Proper cunt behaviour but I think my mate needs to just have it out with him because he'll just think he's had him off.

My mate has just started a new business and advertised for 2 jobs last week. Some lad that we both know asked him for a job. I generally think this lad is a cunt as he only talks to you when he wants something. He's actually ignored me on several occasions yet contacts me on Facebook to do some fundraising for his Mrs' charity and tickets for LFC. The cunt never said thank you when I sorted him out with 2 tickets last year. I just deleted him off my friends list and haven't bothered with him since.

Anyway, my mate decides to give him a job and put him on a training course which cost 500 quid. My mate rang him and left a message on his phone saying he got the job and could he come in to get fitted for a uniform. No answer. He contacts him by text and Facebook. No reply so my mate rings up the training company to ask can he have his money back on the course but the company say no because it's too late.

My mate again contacts this lad saying he needs him to confirm whether he's taking the job and if not he's going to be £500 out of pocket. Still nothing and my mates loses £500.

We were at a a kids party before and all 3 of us were there. This lad completely blanked my mate all night in the knowledge that he's £500 out of pocket because he's too much of a weird cunt to tell him that he wants the job. Told my mate to confront him over it but he said he wants this lad to come to him. I told him that he is a tit and won't bother. Proper cunt behaviour but I think my mate needs to just have it out with him because he'll just think he's had him off.

Sounds like a right cunt. If it were me, the offer would have been revoked already and the job given to someone else.

Sounds like a right cunt. If it were me, the offer would have been revoked already and the job given to someone else.

He's a total twat. My mate has just texted me after last night saying he's offered some other fella the job. I'd still be annoyed about him costing £500 because he could not be arsed texting him back.

He actually walked past both of us last night at the kids party and almost fell over himself trying to ignore us both.

Aye, he apologised for being in my way inside. I said fine and went to carry on, when he started blaming the doll.

Sorry to hear about that accident with a thresher your head had, mate.

What the fuck was he doing with the doll? One of his pikey kids find his stash? 

Guest Pistonbroke

8004c3ce371689c3de1557eb1e9de803.jpg

The swamp creature holding the doll has just been stood outside a busy hospital front entrance, shadow boxing and swaggering up and down giving people hard looks.

Outstanding.

I always laugh at those chubby types wearing muscle tops. They think they look intimidating, far from it. Fucking state of the pair of cunts, deffo cunts, probably grade A cunts to boot. 

What the fuck was he doing with the doll? One of his pikey kids find his stash?

Him and his mate had a conversation about it, and among 137 iterations of the word mush and them lamenting they hadn't nicked it given it cost £24, it appears it was for a family member of some sort.

Whoever she is the poor lass doesn't stand a chance. The doll was comfortably the most evolved of that trio.