You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Flip flops are fucking shite. The level of uncomfort is astounding. “Sliders” (which is a cunt term) are marginally better as they’re not actively trying to break your metatarsal while you walk in them

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Posting on local Facebook community groups.

Can’t remember where I saw it, but one of the greatest insults I ever did saw was ‘You mam shared posts of missing dogs on facebook’

Don’t know why but that one hit me reet in the funnies.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Can’t remember where I saw it, but one of the greatest insults I ever did saw was ‘You mam shared posts of missing dogs on facebook’

Don’t know why but that one hit me reet in the funnies.

My son in laws mum shares some amazing stuff. Dogs in New York ect. She once shared something saying 20p were bugged. It was a parody post she believed it

10 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

‘Are you from Wigan, you cunt?’

I'm from leigh which is near Wigan. To some people from leigh that is an even worse insult than it is on here. Remember taking my dad to Wigan hospital and despite the queues he kept saying I hate Wigan, he wasn't arsed about the time.