You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Men with them little pillows around their necks when boarding a plane.

people who recline their chair on a plane.

People who instantly get up and start getting shit out their over head bag on a plane.

people who go the toilet before the plane has even taken off.

People who rush to get on or off planes, it's allocated seating you complete cunt it's irrelevant when you get on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

People who instantly get up and start getting shit out their over head bag on a plane.

People who rush to get on or off planes, it's allocated seating you complete cunt it's irrelevant when you get on.

People who don’t sit down straightaway on boarding but have to rummage through their bag to get their water, book etc and hold the rest of the passengers up. It’s a 6 hour fucking flight, you can get your precious water at some point in the next 6 hours. Drives me insane. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

All of the above but this one especially. Particularly on short haul flights between Manchester and Amsterdam. There’s no need to recline on a 60 minute flight, particularly when reclining reduces the minimal leg room in the seat behind to zero. 

The seating space isn’t big enough to allow reclining, yet the seats recline. Chuck on a few selfish cunt passengers and carnage ensues. 

I’m glad I don’t have to do that shit anymore. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

All of the above but this one especially. Particularly on short haul flights between Manchester and Amsterdam. There’s no need to recline on a 60 minute flight, particularly when reclining reduces the minimal leg room in the seat behind to zero. 

The seating space isn’t big enough to allow reclining, yet the seats recline. Chuck on a few selfish cunt passengers and carnage ensues. 

I’m glad I don’t have to do that shit anymore. 

I had extra leg room on my last flight as I'm quite tall, the fat pig in front of me reclined their chair full, and then put his feet up pressed against the wall in front of him, totally removes the space from extra leg room, makes the screen in the back of the chair face down, horrible twat.

• Upvote 3

Have climbed a mountain but not for charity.

Competative dad on steds.

"Breathe that air, reminds me of when I did Mount Fuckamanjaro in my sister's Berghaus and a pair of slippers in just under 18 hours and 12 seconds.

"This is why I don't like poor people, they want everything on a plate, when all they have to do is get their mind and body right and they too can have a lifetime of achievement."

22 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Been on holiday, have yer?

On 16/05/2022 at 13:11, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Also people who come and talk to someone near you and stand in the aisle next to you for fucking ages.

• Upvote 1

On 16/05/2022 at 15:28, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I had extra leg room on my last flight as I'm quite tall, the fat pig in front of me reclined their chair full, and then put his feet up pressed against the wall in front of him, totally removes the space from extra leg room, makes the screen in the back of the chair face down, horrible twat.

Some dickhead did this to me on a flight back from Cuba. It was a Thomas Cook flight so the legroom was the same as a Ryanair flight except its a 9 hour flight rather than a short 2 hours to Spain.

Went off my head as my legs were basically trapped and started shoving the back seat telling him to move it back. He was competely baffled that I wouldn't be happy to sit there for 9 hours like that. Total bellend. 

• Upvote 1