You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

13 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

During the last World Cup when England beat Panama they has one of those long plastic sheets with water on that you slide along in one of their massive gardens. They celebrated England beating a Sunday league team by doing a tiktok video of them all introducing themselves then sliding along it with a drink.

Maximum Soccer AM knobhead banter.

There is a gobshite southern City fan know fuck all on you tube called Lawrence Buvey, he must be their king.

13 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Yeah, good shout, he’d be in my top five best vampires.

1. Count von Count

2. Count Dracula (Christoper Lee)

3. Count Duckuka

4. Lilly Munster (Yvonne De Carlo)

5. Star (Jami Gertz, The Lost Boys)

He'd fucking love that list.

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

People who can't use apostrophe's. Not all people who can't use them are cunts, but all cunts can't use them.

Ouch. I’m not the best with grammar in general. Misuse of apostrophe’s are certainly part of that. 

I’m also a bit of a cunt so fair play. 

On 12/04/2022 at 01:15, Tony Moanero said:

Yeah, good shout, he’d be in my top five best vampires.

1. Count von Count

2. Count Dracula (Christoper Lee)

3. Count Duckuka

4. Lilly Munster (Yvonne De Carlo)

5. Star (Jami Gertz, The Lost Boys)

I feel one is missing in this list (as great as they are) and that is Mr Barlow from Salem's Lot.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who's described at their funeral as having been 'a bit of a character'.

Probably slightly harsh. Though I remember reading about some career criminal who pissed through some ones letterbox  and was stabbed to death being described as a "loveable rogue"

21 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Probably slightly harsh. Though I remember reading about some career criminal who pissed through some ones letterbox  and was stabbed to death being described as a "loveable rogue"

Was literally about to say ‘loveable rogue’. I remember seeing that about some cement head who had robbed someone’s house, nicked their car and then crashed it and and died in the ensuing inferno down a motorway ditch. To give you some idea of the types we’re dealing with;  the family decided to have a memorial barbecue at the site complete with the full house music and cans of Carling being poured on the ground classy send off.

• Upvote 1

I think people can be called whatever the fuck they want when they're dead. 

The cunt bit comes when they get spoken about. "Loved Him" "you didn't even know him, he hated you" "He was a right character" "He was a grade a cunt" "I'll miss him" "when did you last see him?" "9 years ago in yates" "Fuck off" 

No wonder. 

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone that starts a sentence with 'so'.

You hear it all the time on programmes such as The Chase and Pointless. I recently found myself doing it and was so disgusting with myself that I tugged my bollocks through a smallish hole in my underpants and back-heeled the bastards.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

You hear it all the time on programmes such as The Chase and Pointless. I recently found myself doing it and was so disgusting with myself that I tugged my bollocks through a smallish hole in my underpants and back-heeled the bastards.

I've noticed everytime Sky News have a talking head on about politics or some shit, they'll be deputy editor of the New statesman and about 15, and they respond to every questions, "So the prime minister...." "So interest rates...." "So...."

So why don't you fuck off.

On 06/05/2022 at 16:37, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Martin Daubney ticking a lot of boxes with his Twitter profile pic.

Screenshot_2022-05-06-16-33-35-10_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Mate of mine stood for treasurer of Sheffield Uni student union and had to produce a supporting leaflet. He went for the ‘ no nonsense pointing at the camera schtick’ but got his angles wrong and his pointing finger looked like it was stuck to his chin and had a Monty Python vibe to it.

• Upvote 2