You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

Don't mind a well fitted turtle neck jumper, me. As an architect, I obviously can't wear one for fear of being a clichéd, spectacle-faced twat. Well, that and the podgy belly.

As you say, standard garb for architects. As well as Scandinavian paedos and murderers, or billionaire tech bods at a product launch.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Only shit vampires dress head to toe in black, mate, Count von Count is the greatest vampire of all time. He wore a white shirt and, occasionally, a white bow tie.

Count Duckula was a fantastic vampire, very flamboyant and also buoyant.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Count Duckula was a fantastic vampire, very flamboyant and also buoyant.

Yeah, good shout, he’d be in my top five best vampires.

1. Count von Count

2. Count Dracula (Christoper Lee)

3. Count Duckuka

4. Lilly Munster (Yvonne De Carlo)

5. Star (Jami Gertz, The Lost Boys)

• Upvote 5

On 07/04/2022 at 20:44, Captain Willard said:

Pretty much anyone who uses the phrase “legend” unless they are talking about history. 

My cousin is a southerner and is basically like an English frat boy, always drinking and having maximum banter with his mates who are all "legends" and have shit nicknames. 

Worse still is that they are all England fans who all pile round to his house to drink and have top bantz. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

My cousin is a southerner and is basically like an English frat boy, always drinking and having maximum banter with his mates who are all "legends" and have shit nicknames. 

Worse still is that they are all England fans who all pile round to his house to drink and have top bantz. 

Be they get ‘ gassed’

40 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

yd4VBDzItQy8.gif

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I always wore black during the shirt and pants nights out era. The lads used to call me the Milk Tray Man.

Nah, that was because you were a house breaker was it not?

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Be they get ‘ gassed’

During the last World Cup when England beat Panama they has one of those long plastic sheets with water on that you slide along in one of their massive gardens. They celebrated England beating a Sunday league team by doing a tiktok video of them all introducing themselves then sliding along it with a drink.

Maximum Soccer AM knobhead banter.

• Upvote 1