You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

45 minutes ago, A Red said:

I think star signs are a load of bollocks but that's me, typical gemini

Star signs are certainly not "a load or bollocks" each person of each sign share very unncanny similarities. For example, you should find that nearly all Gemini's hold birthdays around the month of June.

Anyone who uses the phrase 'personal news klaxon' on social media, usually followed by some kind of job move. 

"Personal news klaxon. So after five amazing years with the amazing people at Fuck & Fuckhead Ltd I'll be moving to Who Gives a Fuck Incorporated as their new head of Fuck. My old job is going so if you want to work with my truly amazing and inspirational colleagues, put your CV in quick!"

These people are the reason civilisation is on the precipice, of an enourmous crossroads. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who uses the phrase 'personal news klaxon' on social media, usually followed by some kind of job move. 

"Personal news klaxon. So after five amazing years with the amazing people at Fuck & Fuckhead Ltd I'll be moving to Who Gives a Fuck Incorporated as their new head of Fuck. My old job is going so if you want to work with my truly amazing and inspirational colleagues, put your CV in quick!"

These people are the reason civilisation is on the precipice, of an enourmous crossroads. 

I am yet to come across this turn of phrase.thank fuck.

• Upvote 1

People who have constant drama in their life with the following:

Regularly falling out with friends and family members over minor issues. 

Jumping from one relationship to the next, professing your undying love for them then hating them about 2 weeks later. 

Having loads of kids all over the place and then going on to have more kids but moaning that you're skint and have no time to yourself. 

Packing in jobs left right and centre, coming up with braindead schemes that everyone else can see will fail but always making out you are cleverer than everyone.

Constantly fighting with and antagonising ex partners.

Blurting your entire existence on Facebook including the above points.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

People who have constant drama in their life with the following:

Regularly falling out with friends and family members over minor issues. 

Jumping from one relationship to the next, professing your undying love for them then hating them about 2 weeks later. 

Having loads of kids all over the place and then going on to have more kids but moaning that you're skint and have no time to yourself. 

Packing in jobs left right and centre, coming up with braindead schemes that everyone else can see will fail but always making out you are cleverer than everyone.

Constantly fighting with and antagonising ex partners.

Blurting your entire existence on Facebook including the above points.

So Amy then?

7 hours ago, easytoslip said:

I've no clue what Linkedin is, an employment profile thing or something more depraved? 

I think it used to be an employment thing, but now is like a business version of Facebook. So people post things like "Six month anniversary working for Nonce and Co", hoping that other people that post similar things congratulate them on going to work. Or they post a picture of themselves at work under a banner like "New brand, new logo, new me".

About a year ago my boss wanted all of her workers to set up a Linkedin account, to help expand the business, etc. I think maybe two of the 20 or so of us had one. Anyway the rest of us all duly obliged, but none of us have any idea what we're supposed to do on there. Unless she was subtly hinting that we should look for another job.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

I think it used to be an employment thing, but now is like a business version of Facebook. So people post things like "Six month anniversary working for Nonce and Co", hoping that other people that post similar things congratulate them on going to work. Or they post a picture of themselves at work under a banner like "New brand, new logo, new me".

this about sums it up.

Do you work in LinkedIn Marketing Dept?

25 minutes ago, redinblack said:

this about sums it up.

Do you work in LinkedIn Marketing Dept?

I fear the business wouldn't last long if I did.

The job titles people give themselves...fucking hell. One used to work at our company, she called/calls herself a "Implementation Support Consultant".

She answers emails.

• Upvote 1