You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

People who make outlandish statements then don't back it up with any facts, just leave it there for the world and then cower away when challenged. Pretty much every tory in the cabinet and their media darlings. 

She had This Morning on earlier and they were comparing a picture of boris johnson painting a picture outside his plush villa to an old picture of Churchill painting. They had that lying racist julia hartley brewdog on so I turned it off. Why do these liars and charlatans think they can get away with it? People like that make the world a worse off place. Absolute bullshit merchants. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Lads who wear short necks,no socks and shoes on a night out

I think the British in general are spectacularly badly dressed these days, I'm no Jeff Banks myself but fucking hell, some of the stuff you see at weddings and on nights out now, I can only imagine what Colonel Frank Slade would say. 

• Upvote 2

These lads got loads of grief at the time apparently but I don't know why as this is pretty much the norm for young bucks these days.

Mr Mrs said my Remus suit I used to wear at weddings and what not was  'old fashioned' because I looked like one of the backing dancers from Smooth Criminal and I was like 'what's your point?'. 

0_four-lads.jpg

48 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

These lads got loads of grief at the time apparently but I don't know why as this is pretty much the norm for young bucks these days.

Mr Mrs said my Remus suit I used to wear at weddings and what not was  'old fashioned' because I looked like one of the backing dancers from Smooth Criminal and I was like 'what's your point?'. 

0_four-lads.jpg

That sea-shanty video doing the rounds of them was superb. 

4 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Also people who get up early of a weekend and start mowing the lawn,  putting the bins out noisily or fucking around with their car. Selfish inconsiderate twats. 

Those are the people who sneer at others for having fun. “Look at me I’m all motivated and doing things” yeah at 10am while you turn your bedside lamp off I’ll be chatting up the same bird whose gonna be doing things that made your mum take you to church to me later on you boring bastard. Oh and do my lawn while you’re at it you fucking hang glider 

On 15/10/2021 at 13:39, Anubis said:

Companies offering what are effectively food loans in the US to encourage people to buy expensive takeaway meals they can’t really afford. Pretty good identifier if you ask me.

People who make statements like 'fuck everything ' 'I'm done ' 'stop the world I wanna get off', and then go to wetherspoons.

• Upvote 4