You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

23 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I don't know what that is, but I've got a mate called Jason Roberts who we (unfairly, to be honest) always call fat, so I'm deffo nicking it.

I've just posted it on Fb. He says lockdown's been hard, but the pie shop does deliveries. 

1 hour ago, belarus said:

You should see Tony Bellew on that boxing life stories - exactly as you’ve just described there. True Dixon looked embarrassed and uncomfortable I thought. 

One for the cringefest thread no doubt.

Hope he got home safe to his wife and kids after recording it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, belarus said:

You should see Tony Bellew on that boxing life stories - exactly as you’ve just described there. True Dixon looked embarrassed and uncomfortable I thought. 

Bellew features on, at least, 30% of the threads on here.

Whether it's sections one about ESD(Exaggerated Scouse Disorder) or the night Usyk finally knocked him spark out and half the forum was there.

58 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

He carries POWER, Kevin.

Hahaha

There’s a bit on that podcast if you watch on YouTube and he’s describing how his eyes turn black when he’s in fight mode and how it’s like staring into the eyes of a monster for his opponents. Tris Dixon just smirks and nods and moves onto the next question

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, belarus said:

Hahaha

There’s a bit on that podcast if you watch on YouTube and he’s describing how his eyes turn black when he’s in fight mode and how it’s like staring into the eyes of a monster for his opponents. Tris Dixon just smirks and nods and moves onto the next question

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Never forget.

I was listening to him talking on BBC Breakfast the other day how he was standing up against online abuse, and then I remembered stuff online of him shouting torrents of swear words as he drove past Anfield in his shit BMW, and his shit banner about Kenny Dalglish, and then I remembered that given he was a complete hypocrite and full of shit he could go fuck himself. I remembered then that he doesnt matter one bit.

7 hours ago, redinblack said:

I was listening to him talking on BBC Breakfast the other day how he was standing up against online abuse, and then I remembered stuff online of him shouting torrents of swear words as he drove past Anfield in his shit BMW, and his shit banner about Kenny Dalglish, and then I remembered that given he was a complete hypocrite and full of shit he could go fuck himself. I remembered then that he doesnt matter one bit.

Usually when people reach a certain level of ability and achievement, there is no need to enforce what they do well and what they stand out for, but every now and again you get a Bellew, who can surprise even the most avid and keen fan by telling them what he is known for and highlighting stand out qualities that they were unaware of. It’s fucking horrendous to watch. I beg you all to watch that tris Dixon interview and last more than 20 minutes - it’s impossible. I’ve even tried to dip back into it as something in the background when doing shite admin stuff for work, and even that is too much. His self awareness is zero, which is mind boggling for someone who deluded themselves so much and so often. It’s so unnecessary - how can you become a world champion and still be that way? Anyway, enjoy…

Utter, utter gobshite. For someone who is such a “maniac” and unable to walk away, he didn’t want much to do with the baying mob who were calling him out at bramall lane after he called Kell Brook a bottle job for retiring with a broken orbital. I fucking hate him and love that Usyk knocked him out so devastatingly when it wasn’t even a power punch, especially after all the arrogance and histrionics leading up to it. Totally disrespectful all that. Cunt.

7 hours ago, redinblack said:

The Dalglish banner was particularly ironic given his brother is gay.

16 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Haha

12 hours ago, Liverpool lad said:

Anyone with the prefix 'soft' before their first name 

We have one unfortunate neighbour who has this caveat and subsequently is avoided 

Sugar Ray Soft Cunt 

Knocking at someone’s house first thing in the morning for no good reason. 

Ex-copper who lives behind us was at our door with a signature ex-copper knock before 7am this morning asking me for the number of the fella who did some work for us in the back garden last week. “Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?” Prick. Even worse is that to see into our garden he must have to go up to his top window and push one cheek against the ceiling, just to be able to peek over our wall and judge the quality of the work for himself. Surely to fuck if he’s following us that closely he’d have noticed the upstairs & downstairs curtains still closed. At 7am. On a Monday. In the school holidays. Prick. 

The garden fella asked us not to recommend him to anyone because he’s got so much going on as well as his regular jobs, but I’ll text him and say I’m giving copper the number because he’s put me on the spot. Then I’m gonna wait until all his lights are off tonight before I go and knock on his door. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ex-copper who lives behind us was at our door with a signature ex-copper knock before 7am this morning asking me for the number of the fella who did some work for us in the back garden last week. “Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?” Prick. Even worse is that to see into our garden he must have to go up to his top window and push one cheek against the ceiling, just to be able to peek over our wall and judge the quality of the work for himself. Surely to fuck if he’s following us that closely he’d have noticed the upstairs & downstairs curtains still closed. At 7am. On a Monday. In the school holidays. Prick. 

The garden fella asked us not to recommend him to anyone because he’s got so much going on as well as his regular jobs, but I’ll text him and say I’m giving copper the number because he’s put me on the spot. Then I’m gonna wait until all his lights are off tonight before I go and knock on his door. 

He’s obviously suspicious of something. I’d move the bodies if I were you. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I suspect the authorities have got wind of your QAnon thread and he’s been told to go have an informal nosey. As long as Hilary Clinton’s not chained up in your attic, you’ll probably be ok.