You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

1 hour ago, Preston Red said:

We had a cunt in Lostock Hall who would, along with his 10 mates, attack lone stragglers leaving pubs late at night. The shower of twats even bought a minibus from dealing proceeds and stocked it with weapons to drive round and attack people just for a laugh.

Thankfully, the little cunt got into a fight and died after being knocked out by one punch. He's now considered to be a "Lostock Hall Legend".

We had one of these in Wakefield. They even made a documentary about him which can be found on YouTube.. The guy was a rated heavyweight boxer and not without some intelligence and charisma but also a complete cunt. Ended up homeless and died younger than he should. If you ran into him it would either go badly or very badly.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Sykes_(boxer)

13 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

We had one of these in Wakefield. They even made a documentary about him which can be found on YouTube.. The guy was a rated heavyweight boxer and not without some intelligence and charisma but also a complete cunt. Ended up homeless and died younger than he should. If you ran into him it would either go badly or very badly.

Those poor ruddy sharks

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Someone put an article about him just yesterday on this exboxer forum thing but I don't think it mentioned that, though i never read it all, I'll look again. 

Saying that I think it would be taken down if it said anything, I'd deffo heard of though. 

2 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Someone put an article about him just yesterday on this exboxer forum thing but I don't think it mentioned that, though i never read it all, I'll look again. 

Saying that I think it would be taken down if it said anything, I'd deffo heard of though. 

He once twatted my mate because he had his hands in his pockets. To be fair, he did have his hands in his pockets. 

• Upvote 8

Most places have a legendary cunt. Skem had a guy called Bobby Shack who once got on a bus my uncle was on and told the driver to take him home while 30 odd other people just had to sit mute while taken 20 minutes out of their way. He is also supposed to have bent the bar pumps in half when denied a pint in a pub he was barred from.

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

There’s a documentary about him on YouTube. The bit where he’s getting married is quite possibly the saddest thing you’ll ever see.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

At least he had the balls to attack people on his own, not with a load of his mates.

I'll think twice about putting my hands in my pockets now then.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, John102 said:

I felt sorry for his kids. He is a cunt on that documentary and that's with everyone there. 

I'm sure at least one of his sons is inside for murder. 

He used to turn up at my Dad’s Surgery and kick off on a regular basis. Part of his legacy is that’s he’s created a lot of Sykes wannabes in the City. Perhaps those that have been let down by the system/society and think better that than a life of subservience. 

16 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

He used to turn up at my Dad’s Surgery and kick off on a regular basis. Part of his legacy is that’s he’s created a lot of Sykes wannabes in the City. Perhaps those that have been let down by the system/society and think better that than a life of subservience. 

This is the narrative for a lot of career criminals. Quite how they can balance that logic when their "heroes"/role models spend more time locked up that free, is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

This is the narrative for a lot of career criminals. Quite how they can balance that logic when their "heroes"/role models spend more time locked up that free, is beyond me.

Yes, not saying I agree with it, only that it seems to be at least part of the rationale given by lowlifes for shoddy behaviour. 

I guess it’s natural to push against a system that does many no favours, but there’s ways and means and it shouldn’t  be used as an excuse for cuntishness. 

On 21/03/2021 at 10:06, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I have worked with people on the verge of rough sleeping. People in and out of prison, as a lifestyle. When Curtis Warren was on the echo front page they reacted like he was a hero. A lot of the ‘underclass’ worship gangsters.

(murderers/ psychopaths to you and me)

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Being a Tory Councillor is obviously a cunt identifier.

Communicating with people in that wanky font is another.

Dressing like the bastard son of Roberto Martinez and Violet Beauregarde is the clincher.

20210326_231401.png

How I think I look...

IMG_0455-Edit.jpg?v=1609782597

What other people see...

51K+nEb28QL._AC_UY879_.jpg