You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

On 05/02/2021 at 09:45, Geoff Woade said:

Anyone with any association to these. Whether involved in the planning, production or purchase....

5D163C74-06C9-4145-B06C-F5CD9A294EBA.jpeg

I'm not sure Adidas are going to want their go-faster trainees associated with a zimmer frame.

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Savoury cake? It's a fishcake you fucking wool.

It’s a fucking savoury cake on West Derby Rd as they have no fucking fish in them, hard to get proper fish cakes now, or chop suez rolls. NG’s now gone on Muirhead Ave when I was a kid. Great chippy and 2 gorgeous Chinese twins whose parents owned it.

Fish cakes don’t have any fish in them, unless you count those shit Birdseye ones covered in breadcrumbs. They chippys had to start calling them   savoury cakes because of food regulations. Before that noncery took over chippys called them fish cakes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who has "buy me a coffee" on their website, I.e give me some money. It's getting disturbingly widespread, even among self employed types like Web designers etc, it's quite bizarre. Back in the 80s we called it begging and you could get arrested.

I'm tempted to put "20p for a cup of tea, mate?" in my Twitter bio.

(Well, I would if I wasn't banned.)

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who has "buy me a coffee" on their website, I.e give me some money. It's getting disturbingly widespread, even among self employed types like Web designers etc, it's quite bizarre. Back in the 80s we called it begging and you could get arrested.

They'll only buy drugs or alcohol with it, you're better sending them a sandwich.

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The digital equivalent of the last page of Private Eye  with pompous bastards thinking they are above working and that their disappearing up their own arses should be subsidised by normal people via bank fucking transfer.

People who leave shopping trolleys on supermarket car parks instead of putting back in the little collection areas. Lazy, lazy cunts.

Karma should dictate that the next time they park up, an immensely forceful gust of wind blows one straight through their windscreen.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

Women who publicly go by a rhyme or alteration of their name. 

Hells bells 

Loopy Laura

Ellie welly

Usually these women are quite 'bubbly' too despite all of the Diet Coke they drink.

51a5713e83197.jpeg

TkG.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, easytoslip said:

Fucksake is that wanker real? 

I thought this and apparently its Lee Siner, who is an actual gangster and had a run in with that Pankcake lad a while back.

I feel sorry for the people who come into contacts with these cunts on a night out. Even worse if you have to live next to him.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, John102 said:

I thought this and apparently its Lee Siner, who is an actual gangster and had a run in with that Pankcake lad a while back.

I feel sorry for the people who come into contacts with these cunts on a night out. Even worse if you have to live next to him.

Imagine living next door to that fuckin'knobhead, I detest people like him, stupid fuckin' voice too.