You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

People in conversation/on social media who react to people discussing vegetarian substitutes to meat products (veggie sausages/burgers etc) by saying something utterly predictable like "I'd rather have a big, juicy bit of steak, lol!" 

Turn it in. I'm not a veggie. But, some people are. And some people eat meat. Just let people get on with it. It's so fucking dull. 

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

People in conversation/on social media who react to people discussing vegetarian substitutes to meat products (veggie sausages/burgers etc) by saying something utterly predictable like "I'd rather have a big, juicy bit of steak, lol!" 

Turn it in. I'm not a veggie. But, some people are. And some people eat meat. Just let people get on with it. It's so fucking dull. 

I like when they call out vegan meat substitutes as processed rubbish without any hint of irony. 

14 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I've actually started having some veggie things over the meat version. Not all the time, but I quite like the odd veggie substitute burger, sausage and sausage roll. 

I've been doing that too thanks to the GF.

14 hours ago, sir roger said:

It’s just a good job that vegans and vegetarians aren’t preachy at all and usually so understanding of people who do not share their views.

Some of them are. But, this is different. It'll be on adverts for things like Naked Glory sausages and they'll pop up with their inane comments. You don't seem to get the same with veggies, popping up on Richmond Sausages adverts saying they'd sooner have a nut roast. 

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I've posted it before but it's been further reinforced lately when I've been out for food. 

Scumbags always have complex takeaway orders. I don't know if it's because they've got more time to themselves to order said food because they're bums so can experiment more with the menu, or if it's because their chimp/lizard brains make them closer to their base instincts, so they expend all their thought on their gut rather than the fundamentals of dark matter or Luke's failure at the Cave in The Empire Strikes Back. They fuck, they eat, they drink and they shit. 

Gandhi walks into a chippy and it's a sausage dinner. Subway? Italian BMT and an Oasis.

That paedo manc father in law of Shannon Matthews walks in behind him and it's a 'three mixed meats lo mein, sweet and sour pork balls, seaweed and brie spring rolls, battered sausage, carton of fruity curry and a diet Dr Pepper. Subway of choice is foot long (obviously) Katsu Curry with all salad and extra jalapenos (pronounced Jal-a-pee-nose), at least three different sauces including garlic mayo. Some smarties cookies, steak McCoys. And a diet, Dr Pepper. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I've posted it before but it's been further reinforced lately when I've been out for food. 

Scumbags always have complex takeaway orders. I don't know if it's because they've got more time to themselves to order said food because they're bums so can experiment more with the menu, or if it's because their chimp/lizard brains make them closer to their base instincts, so they expend all their thought on their gut rather than the fundamentals of dark matter or Luke's failure at the Cave in The Empire Strikes Back. They fuck, they eat, they drink and they shit. 

Gandhi walks into a chippy and it's a sausage dinner. Subway? Italian BMT and an Oasis.

That paedo manc father in law of Shannon Matthews walks in behind him and it's a 'three mixed meats lo mein, sweet and sour pork balls, seaweed and brie spring rolls, battered sausage, carton of fruity curry and a diet Dr Pepper. Subway of choice is foot long (obviously) Katsu Curry with all salad and extra jalapenos (pronounced Jal-a-pee-nose), at least three different sauces including garlic mayo. Some smarties cookies, steak McCoys. And a diet, Dr Pepper. 

Think you pay too much attention mate, grab a savoury cake covered in bbq sauce and chill.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...